ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

Sour Prom will smash and they'll have to choke on that factĀ :fan:

CyanLights

Idk why anyone wants to even claim this aesthetic, itā€™s basic as hell all around :rip:

JazmineRice

Can we just agree that this is a completely relevant theme for Olivia? She just graduated high school, Her prom was this year, her album has sad pop songs and ballads...I think it's incredibly appropriate for her to do this style.

SpiritBunny

Imagine being so damn basic you think you were the first to do a prom themed esthetic.

Hole did it the best.Ā 

HuffsAhoy

I'd be embarrassed as an artist to make a fuss over the most generic "youthful" theme

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

gypsy101
1 hour ago, weed said:

embarrassing lol unless she copied an exact photo/pose they're all referencing carrie/hole

hole was referencing carrie i thinkĀ 

spector

fortunately, oliviaā€™s got tayā€™s approval and support. i bet sheā€™s helping her deal with these meritlessĀ accusations. so, good 4 her.Ā :ally:

stella + elliot = stelliot

La Rosalia

You know sheā€™s succeeding when sheā€™s got all of these nobodies coming at her for silly ****.

LadyEnigma

all of this is just proving how NOT unique this concept is, Olivia is just doing her thing leave her be

tyler k
2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Not another one. :air:Ā 

lmao OKAY if anything Mallory's picture FAR MORE SIMILAR to Courtney's album cover because:

- both women are posed the same way. facing the camera, their faces are more of the focus & holding the bouquet closer.Ā Ā 
-Ā they're BOTH SMILING
- the tiara visually is moreĀ similar to Courtney's than Olivia's smaller more rounded tiara.
- both are album covers

OLIVIA's pic is totally different CAN THEY PACK IT UP AND LEAVE HER ALONE WTF:triggered:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

JaysAMess

Okay but Lana did it best, so who cares?

Spoiler

DRGlu0RW0AEuwBh.jpg

I genuinely feel bad for Olivia. It's suchĀ a basic concept and she's being dragged for it. Leave the poor girl alone and let her enjoy her success.

C1trus

The bigger the star, the bigger the target.

Sad that most of the artists experiencing this are women.

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Butters Stotch
10 minutes ago, C1trus said:

The bigger the star, the bigger the target.

Sad that most of the artists experiencing this are women.

I remember back in her early days everyone said Gaga copied everything from everyone. Male artists literally stand there with a mic and a guitar and that's it, and they are not accused of copying anyone. Women are constantly compared and accused of copying others while doing the most basic things or using the most basic themes.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived