Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

It’s also very funny how everyone on her say AB this and that cuz she’s problematic yada yada ok cool.

What about Beyoncé? She’s so fiercely hated and questioned on here. What has she done? Anyone?

tumblr_nzsnv1apcj1v2c2c0o1_500.gifv

So I don’t want to hear from anyone that race doesn’t play a big factor when it comes to stuff like this. A lot of you are quick to cancel black artists especially black women, but is just as quick to forgive their white counterparts over problematic behavior.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
5 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Idk if a MJ fan should decide who deserves to be cancelled and who's not

Such a tired ass statement. I literally don't care what any of y'all think about Michael :lmao:

5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I would like to see this apparent Billie cancellation youre on about. It doesn’t exist. Her album will drop and it will go straight to no.1 There is no cancellation here. The people who are mad at her are her own fans cuz they say she won’t address it, which she did a few days ago. This is now oooooooolldddd news. For someone with a black man on your pfp you kinda refuse to see racial stuff ever lol :air: 

I was referring to the attitudes towards Billie HERE on GGD. Which is why I said:

35 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I find it incredible that we're a community that's ready to burn Billie Eilish at the stake for being stupid at 13 but we're prepared to love Azealia Banks after all the racist, transphobic, homophobic, and sometimes deranged sh*t she's said (and done :bear:).

💚

littlepotter

I'm all for giving second third and hundredth chances, but I think she is one of the few people who are just unredeamable. She cannot come here and pretend to care about our community after all the vile trash she spewed about us especially trans people.

chaeri pls

Guillaume Hamon
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I find it incredible that we're a community that's ready to burn Billie Eilish at the stake for being stupid at 13 but we're prepared to love Azealia Banks after all the racist, transphobic, homophobic, and sometimes deranged sh*t she's said (and done :bear:).

She can go away tbh :laughga: she's talented and funny when she uses her wit for good but her behavior and attitude is rancid 99% of the time. You'd have to be a fool to expect her to change tbh.

Ironically toxic female stars often have many gays backing them off and focusing on their best sides while this "hardcore gay stans" thing doesn't exist much with toxic men's whatever their good sides lol.

12 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

However, wether people want to admit or not, race does in fact play a part into this. Especially with miss Eyelash. Miss Eyelash won’t have any form of cancellation done to her in any way shape or form. Azealia isn’t even making money off of the one album that’s available on streaming. So i mean….. the comparison is a little tone-deaf, don’t you think? A white artist who will receive no consequences and continue to rake in coins Vs. a Black artist who has been open and candid about her mental health issues which can lead to irrational behavior and yet no PR team. 

Some people will use black artists controversies to cancel them indeed but billie doesn't avoid Backlash just cause ( or even mainly because) she's white.

Folks are always way more forgiving with mistakes you do at 13 than the ones done once you're an adult. Also She apologized which Always help a lot to save celebs image. She's also far to have as many polemics as banks even if it can be rather understood with banks mental health issues and super messed up childhood.

I agree that banks situation should be considered more but she seems to use it in the most convenient ways to get noticed sometimes so it's hard to not be mixed ...

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, PartySick said:

Such a tired ass statement. I literally don't care what any of y'all think about Michael :lmao:

I was referring to the attitudes towards Billie HERE on GGD. Which is why I said:

Well specify GGD next time. ‘We as Community’ doesn’t mean only GGD :toofunny:

amd to your point. GGD’s apparent ‘bad’ reaction was on the thread that showed all the stuff billie’s said in the past. This thread is about AB APOLOGIZING and thanking her LGBT fans. So both are not the same thing imo. 

ARTPOP
8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

It’s also very funny how everyone on her say AB this and that cuz she’s problematic yada yada ok cool.

What about Beyoncé? She’s so fiercely hated and questioned on here. What has she done? Anyone?

tumblr_nzsnv1apcj1v2c2c0o1_500.gifv

So I don’t want to hear from anyone that race doesn’t play a big factor when it comes to stuff like this. A lot you are quick to cancel black artists especially black women, but is just as quick to forgive their white counterparts over problematic behavior.

I dont know what Beyonce or being black has anything to do with AZ. 

She is the most bigoted Star out there. She is literally homophobic every other week publicly, no excuse. 
Being black doesn’t give u a green light to discriminate against others.

COME ON GAYS!!

littlepotter
14 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I would like to see this apparent Billie cancellation youre on about. It doesn’t exist. Her album will drop and it will go straight to no.1 There is no cancellation here. The people who are mad at her are her own fans cuz they say she won’t address it, which she did a few days ago. This is now oooooooolldddd news. For someone with a black man on your pfp you kinda refuse to see racial stuff ever lol :air: 

Are you seriously implying that people don't like azealia because of her race? 

chaeri pls

PartySick
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

amd to your point. GGD’s apparent ‘bad’ reaction was on the thread that showed all the stuff billie’s said in the past. This thread is about AB APOLOGIZING and thanking her LGBT fans. So both are not the same thing imo. 

That's fair, you have a point :shrug:

I literally didn't intend to go any further than that first post but to have it be insinuated that it's racist to not like Azealia Banks of all people? :smh:

💚

Gaga2645
21 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Idk if a MJ fan should decide who deserves to be cancelled and who's not

see this what we won’t do

Gaga2645
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I literally didn't intend to go any further than that first post but to have it be insinuated that it's racist to not like Azealia Banks of all people? :smh:

We’re not saying it’s racist to not like her; we’re calling out the double standards which play into racism with black artists and white artists. Wether or not you feel like you don’t like her because she’s black is a shoe-fits situation. 
However I will state when people do have trends in disliking black artists it is in fact a red flag

phantasmas

all AB does is talk smack and causes harm to no one but hereself

meanwhile, some of your faves are actually out there causing harm to others, stealing labor, and hanging out with rapists :bear:

js4754394o9823

It's so weird to me how people are pretending to care about mental health only when someone is harming themselves

But if they are attacking others, it's their fault and we should just leave them alone

Like it's going to fix anything

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I’m not specifically talking about AB. I’m talking verrrryyy generally. GGD  has a very obvious history with their dislike towards black women/artists in particular unless the artists is a Gaga stan. I just used  AB and this thread as an example cuz…that’s…where…we’re..on…

15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

We’re not saying it’s racist to not like her; we’re calling out the double standards which play into racism with black artists and white artists. Wether or not you feel like you don’t like her because she’s black is a shoe-fits situation. 
However I will state when people do have trends in disliking black artists it is in fact a red flag

But there is absolutely nothing comparable about the situation between billie and banks. Like please tell me how their situation is slightly similar. The "white counterpart" for Azaelia would be Jeffree Star who is another person who has been involved in countless controversies and said HORRIFYING stuff time and time again and is past redemption... Billie had one scandal where she mouthed a word at 13 years of age. 

What you are doing is using black people's struggle in an unrelated context to further your argument for or against billie or azealia... please don't do that 

chaeri pls

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived