💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

Yeah she has said a lot of disgusting things but I never really thought she was actually harming anyone with it :laughga: I do feel bad for her and wish her the best. Hope she gets the proper help she needs.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
6 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Y'all excuse everything this woman does and then attack Ed Sheeran for just being basic. :cryga:

Yeah but he's a straight white guy so it's ok.

At least in the minds of those who say those things.

She is disgusting and she will never change, in two weeks she will be insulting everyone again...

Focus

some of yall really defending azealia banks :rip: the ggd herd mentality is such a carnival sometimes

Pink Narcissus

Just give us good music.  Last time this happened was her debut album BWET.  The SLAY-Z ep or whatever it was called was only half good.  We need better music from you gurl. 

As Long As You Pay Me…

14 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I Stan this icon

Yasss, slayy icon of transphobia, Islamophobia and homophobia!!!

Luna Lovegood
38 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You defending Azealia's growth but hating Natalia Kills is so funny to me. I love Ms. Banks so it's no shade to her. 

My question, is that you Amanda? :billie:

There’s no redeeming quality in Natalia I’m sorry :laughga:

luna’s advocate

It sounds like showing someone a little bit of love can actually go a long way. If I’m not mistaken, Azealia is bi and technically belongs to the community.

It did break my heart a little when she said no one ever told her they loved her before. And with her previous actions and statements I honestly believe that. The world is so abusive and so many people are born into loveless families riddled with issues.

I think it’s a beautiful thing that she feels so much gratitude towards LGBTQ folk, I think she at least relates to the feeling of rejection and harshness from the world around you.

Of course she has much work to do to make things right and “unlearn” her hateful tendencies. I don’t believe she’s an evil person. She just got hurt badly and never got to deal with it or recover… it’s clear how much distress Azealia has been in over the years due to her mental health.

I think her acknowledgment of the love and support she receives from us was genuine. It’s clear that she just wanted to feel loved all along and didn’t know how to do much else but fight :ohno:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Cookie Tookie
11 minutes ago, Corous said:

Yasss, slayy icon of transphobia, Islamophobia and homophobia!!!

Stephen
25 minutes ago, April 25 said:

some of yall really defending azealia banks :rip: the ggd herd mentality is such a carnival sometimes

how is it herd mentality when the opinions are split? :ladyhaha:

some people just don't agree with you like it's not that deep

Stephen
6 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

There’s no redeeming quality in Natalia I’m sorry :laughga:

Listen to this and say it again :selena:

Luna Lovegood
Just now, Stephen said:

Listen to this and say it again :selena:

I lowkey liked Saturday Night by her too ngl 💀 

Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

luna’s advocate

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

giphy.gif

But did she lie tho. Especially after alot of comments on this very site.

Of course comparing white gays to the KKK is a lie... It would be true if it was your average white gay but it's far to be the case so her comment is ugly and rather about getting attention than having a serious discussion.

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, Gaga2645 said:

But most of her qualms were/are w white gays. So like. I get it, lol. Especially w the way they hold black women to SUCH a high standard. And criticize the **** out of them. Just look at that Meg thread. :trollga:

Oh you didn’t have to spill like this lol

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived