Shawn discusses fight with Camila

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty Please
42 minutes ago, Jose P said:

“Ok Shawn, people are thinking our relationship is fake, make up some fight or something to make it seem we have normal relationship issues or whatever. Now bring me my pegging d*ldo bitch”

Youve often liked my posts and i appreciate that. But i do wish we could move away from bullying someone because of their perceived sexuality. A world where shawn cant be feminine and straight is the same world that calls us slurs. 

we respect trans people because we have an implicit trust that a person knows themselves better than we will ever know… and i think we deserve to give shawn that same respect. 

Chlorine
48 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I'm so terrified of being evil. I'm so scared to be bad.

Ha "Girl Gone Wild" era coming :giveup:

FrederickSpears

I use to love him and his "relationship" with Camila has only hurt his career. His new album bombed, and no hit singles and it's all been since that fake relationship.

Add the fake relationship on top of his massive ego he has now, he's kinda over.

ProfessionalClown

I’m sorry but I completely relate to him. My abusive f*ther kinda passed his anger issues down to me that I have trouble controlling. I tend to hurt myself 99% of the time but it still shows physical action is something I fear towards with anger.

It’s something I gotta work on and I refuse to get into a relationship before I fix it because I’m afraid I’ll end up acting out of line and doing harm physically or mentally to someone.

I don’t think many of the people here realize that it’s a scary feeling to be talking to someone and not realizing that you’re going unhinged. He caught himself before it got bad. I hope they’re okay.

enissa11

I'm sorry but this sounds so self-condescending, so he's afraid of being bad but he was bad to camila already

Mad Architect of Light

Luke78619
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I felt me grow

I’m quite shocked that no one has made a dirty joke with this yet :air: 

EDIT: nvm I didn’t see the first comment on this page :rip: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Economy
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

“Ok Shawn, people are thinking our relationship is fake, make up some fight or something to make it seem we have normal relationship issues or whatever. Now bring me my pegging d*ldo bitch”

I was literally thinking this :lmao:

BlingNotTheMusic

This just reminds me when people get in relationships and make it their entire world, over sharing on social media, and any highs and lows of their relationship literally defines their world :billie:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

RAMROD

Wow, he raised his voice? Was it deep and bassy then? Or was it shrilly or nasally? Did he curls his toes during this time? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GooberChill

Fake Fights:

*this*

Real Fight:

Camila: Shawn where are my heels are you lip synching to Sour Candy again

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived