💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn discusses fight with Camila

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

“When asked about his biggest fear, Mendes recalled a recent fight he had with Cabello. 

"I raised my voice at her and she was like, 'I don't like it when you raise your voice. Why did you raise your voice?' And I got so defensive," he admitted. "I was like, 'I wasn't raising my voice at you!' And I did raise my voice at her. And I felt her shrink and I felt me grow and I was like, 'Oh god, this is the worst.' I'm so terrified of being evil. I'm so scared to be bad." 

His fear of "being evil" then prompted him to get into a "massive conversation" with Cabello about how being defensive about doing something wrong caused him to raise his voice.”

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

“Ok Shawn, people are thinking our relationship is fake, make up some fight or something to make it seem we have normal relationship issues or whatever. Now bring me my pegging d*ldo bitch”

SharGaga

Wow aint we all scared of being evil and bad. He's so relatable i luv him:heart:

PunkTheFunk
11 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

"I raised my voice at her and she was like, 'I don't like it when you raise your voice. Why did you raise your voice?' And I got so defensive," he admitted. "I was like, 'I wasn't raising my voice at you!' And I did raise my voice at her. And I felt her shrink and I felt me grow and I was like, 'Oh god, this is the worst.' I'm so terrified of being evil. I'm so scared to be bad." 

This is the most insufferable thing I've ever read.

Kattys
10 minutes ago, lavender blonde said:

Is it only me... or are they really unlikeable??? I just can't-

They just sound like 14-year olds :saladga:

harispilton

In today's useless news of the day we have...

please ban this account ty

Future Lovers

The bitter gays out here again picking on this man for breathing. 

You all act like this is an uncommon thing for people who are normally pretty even keeled to be worried about. It’s a scary thing when you’re normally docile to find yourself getting really angry and acting on that anger without being in full control of it. He may not have articulated it the best way he could but that’s not really relevant. He was just having a conversation and clearly answering a prompted question. 

This comment came from an interview he did on a podcast that focuses on deconstructing traditional masculinity, and in that context it makes sense why he’s bringing this up in their conversation. You can criticize him for his artistic output all you want but it’s just become so tiresome for everyone to jump on him every time he does what men so rarely openly do: talk about his emotions and insecurities. 

I will never understand why’s he become one of stan culture’s favorite punching bags. You may not like his music but he doesn’t bother anybody. He doesn’t feud or get in fights or act like a diva. He just exists and is honest with himself and allows himself to be honest with others. Really not sure why that’s such a fun thing to pick on. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived