Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

I really think THIS: 

was just a distraction from the free Britney movement 

I forgotten how literally UNRECOGNIZABLE all of them look. They “reprised” their roles and I still don’t really know who’s who.

But yeah, that was a big distraction it feels like. Just like Mood Ring, Swimming In The Stars & Matches were.

JusKeepBreathin

I don't really have an opinion on this. She was raised fearing what her dad could do to her like he did to her sister. 

Unless Britney personally says something about her just leave her alone. Why are we bullying Jamie Lynn like we bullied Britney years ago. 

These two women probably suffer from the worst anxiety having that monster as a dad. No need to add to it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

VasilisVas

JL seems like such a piece of $***. It’s disgusting that everyone involved in this has turned this fiasco into something like a reality show. I can’t even imagine how Britney feels. All of them belong in the slammer in including JL. 

latina twilight

"I'm so proud of her for using her voice"

Could she confirm if she was using her voice here, then? Did it make her proud?

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Squidward T

This whole family is kind of a train wreck and always has been. I wish the media would leave them alone. 

11 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

The fact that she equates ending the conservatorship to flying to Mars as if it’s that unrealistic of an idea :awkney:

Somehow indignant about losing her cash flow AND condescending of her sister’s wishes for a normal life that everyone around her is allowed.

I feel like most likely these viewpoints aren’t even her own, she’s probably been groomed and manipulated by her father to view her sister this way. Jamie Lynn hasn’t been a real person in a few years, just kinda spiraling into the madness her father created. It’s sad

Money brings out the worst in people

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Pennywise

Those of you who defend her are absolutely disgusting people, especially after Britney's words. You should be ashamed of yourselves, especially after that "hashtag" came to be true after all. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

@FATCAT @PartySick can we please do something to penalize people who STILL defend these people after Britney's deposition? Especially on Free Britney threads? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

BornAsUnic0rn

The way this is such blatant damage control.

The way she tried to play the supporting sister while also saying nothing against the c-ship and the people involved. Claiming she is just a bystander. This is clearly calculated to work with whatever direction this goes. 

Archived