💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Native Americans fear Harry and Meghan are using holy water

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Im torn 

Isn't there any other source of water ?,if the owners of the lands  think its sacred id rather that be respected.

At the same time it's 2021 and we have bigger issues than some supposed "holy water"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
39 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Like, how deeply insulting is it to basically ravage your society and culture and then go “it’s just water to me.” That’s colonizer mentality and genocidal.

Imaging thinking that calling out this silly "drama" over water because its allegedly "sacred" is colonizer and genocidal thinking :lmao: You people never cease to amaze me :lmao:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I don't agree with them wasting a lot of water just to beautify their mansion, but also...who declares who can use the water in a region?

Can I declare the water in my region "holy" for my personal religion and forbid everyone else from using it?

There should be regulation for how water is used, but for environmental reasons, not religious or cultural.

Right? Famous people can't get a single break these days :ladyhaha: honestly one day even stepping in the ground is going to upset someone just for the sake of tabloid gossips

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Right? Famous people can't get a single break these days :ladyhaha: honestly one day even stepping in the ground is going to upset someone just for the sake of tabloid gossips

Careful, you're gonna be called a pro-genocide maniac with that kind of thinking :ladyhaha:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

RahrahWitch

They hardly go to the creek themselves with buckets.

I'd say like most people, they aren't aware of were their water comes from. I think the anger here is misguided and should be directed to the water providers.

Kadikaado

If this water is sacred, why did they sell it to the couple? I mean, if I own a holy land, I wouldn't sell it to anyone.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Dominic

They can use whatever water they want to. It's water. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Rock Jock

Lol what? They can use the water they pay for however they want. What’s next? Holy air?

They 100% need to respect native americans, they are so disrespected and it's their land, their countries, their culture, their water. Respect them!!!!!

Nathaniel Arven
2 hours ago, KORG said:

just water.

yes just 70% of our body. Water should be sacred. 

Nathaniel Arven

also they are extreme wealthy people. Even when Grandma is not willing to drop money they are rich as p*ss forever. 

BlingNotTheMusic

Um, so what should they do sir? Ship water in and destroy your environment even more with fossil fuel emissions? :huntyga:

Archived