COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
10 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

He said it as if Avril is dead or irrelevant. Wtf :saladga:

people call Ava new Gaga, Normani new Beyonce ...., it is just comparing new artist to someone who is already an icon

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

alsemanche

How is Olivia the "new Avril" anyway :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

InTheCloset

Someone please send him to mars too. Please for the love of god. I cant with this man. I just cant

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Pharamon

New this new that, how about you fix your OLD ways and OLD patterns of comparing artists without a reason lmao

Ziggy
16 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I get what he means but there's only one Avril and one Olivia and they're both doing their own thing. What the world needs is to support Avril's new projects, she's so underrated now.

That was my first thought. Yeah it does need more Avril lmao but Olivia isn’t that. She’s doing her own thing that has elements, sure, of what made Avril popular but in the same way that any musician takes in the greats before them.

Agunimon

So much hatred in this thread. The tolerance for Mr. Sheeran really is low, huh?

Are we all gonna ignore the fact that we constantly compare artists and their bodies of work? :bear:

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

So much hatred in this thread. The tolerance for Mr. Sheeran really is low, huh?

Are we all gonna ignore the fact that we constantly compare artists and their bodies of work? :bear:

Boo-hoo, we don't care. We are tired with a basic white men who always did the bare minimum and always get praised to high heavens as if they are second coming, whereas if their POC counterparts and the pop gurls did similiar things will be shreds to bits.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagaplayer315

Sadly for Mr. Sheeran the world doesn't need some The Weeknd ripoff :nails:

Archived