💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley shares devastation over fan murdered in a homophobic attack

COOOK

Featured Posts

harispilton

Can't wait for an alien to abduct me so I can finally leave this shithole we call Earth.

please ban this account ty

PussOfYonce

this stuff is why i love miley so much, shes genuine, **** anyone who thinks this was simply homophobia this is pure hatred

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Sneaky Oliver

* trigger warning *

In less than a month we had a gay guy raped and tattooed against his will, a trans woman who was burnt alive in the streets and this guy Gabriel who was shot dead here in Brazil… I don’t feel like those were completely separate deaths anymore, it feels like extermination … :(

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Helxig

This is so sad. And I commend Miley for bringing light to this situation, because it really just highlights the actual reality which is that we just aren't there yet. We are still far from equal. Miley really has a pure heart. RIP Gabriel and condolences to his boyfriend and family :( 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Cavadour

I can't anymore with this lack of humanity, lack of empathy. Stupid morons killing young lives for no other reason than hate. I realy feel sorry for this and for Gabriel and his family and friends. This is just unacceptable. Thanks to Miley for making a stand. I wish more and more people and celebrities should do that. 22 years to Chauvin is a first. We need heavier sentences against these scum killers. This is just plain and awful murder after all.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Hebi

She's got a point, homophobia as a concept shouldn't exist anymore, those people are just resentful for some reason they can't get over

Archived