💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's ex slams Conservatorship & states she was afraid to speak out

Gimme More

Featured Posts

BornAsUnic0rn

After he started speaking up for her, there was suspiciously a tape on sale of him making out with another woman. Britney‘s dad, in an act to „save her from public embarrassment“ bought the tape, showed it to her, she broke up, and the story about the tape still got out anyways.

Her ex before him was one of her agents/ her manager, they got engaged, he stepped in as co-conservator after the engagement, on Britney’s request. There were rumors they worked on moving the c.ship completely over to him (and maybe end it). Shortly after and they broke off. 

GucciGa
11 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Can you just STOP, you keep making problematic comments about Britney in EVERY thread about her.

Wtf? How is that problematic? She's been denied the right to have a child naturally so if she wanted to go the adoption route it will be tough for her. Do you even know the hoops you have to jump through to adopt a child? Every part of your life is examined. You have to be completely on it in every way. My point is valid and I'm not sure why you are breathing down my neck. My post was in sympathy with her bc her ex said she really wanted a girl. 

Jfc 🙄

😇

LaLuna

I... don't even remember this David guy :oprah:

But good for him for defending Britney :applause:

Archived