💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler, the Creator facing criticism for old Tweets about Selena Gomez

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Gaga2645
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

He apologized and he was the one who brought it up because he was not ok with it. 

Gay guys in the closet are deeply misogynistic because of fear. 

That said. The tweets are super gross. But if he already talk things through with Selena herself then why are we mad about it.

Spilled

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
22 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

He is literally attracted to men there is nothing wrong with this. You may not like it personally but reclamation is very much normal and okay especially when it’s been used to oppress you.

You may not like it personally but I'm not going to forget that 9 years ago he was spreading homophobia despite being openly gay now, sorry about it. 

monstrosity
3 hours ago, Lilbit said:

Just say y’all are racist. 
every white pop star gets the approval from you guys. It’s so sad. He literally says he apologized to her personally. He doesn’t have to perform it for you all. 
Every time a thread is made about a black artist the real hate comes out. 
can’t wait for the next hottie thread where you all say even nastier **** about a white man. 

Nvm misread

ARTPOP
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

And u stan Dua Lipa

What does Dua Lipa have to do with that? 

Dua Lipa haters are another level :bear:

COME ON GAYS!!

River

oh the nunnery is back, everyone is so holy:toofunny:

HypocriteDaily strikes back..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

The Child

Gay or not, it doesn’t give you the right to be misogynistic and tweet these kind of awful things. Him being black doesn’t give him the right to tweet these kind of things either. I am in shock.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, weed said:

You may not like it personally but I'm not going to forget that 9 years ago he was spreading homophobia despite being openly gay now, sorry about it. 

I’m happy you didn’t have to grow up in an environment where you’re pressured to be homophobic in front of family in friends for safety. This is a very real thing. 

Gaga2645
3 minutes ago, The Child said:

Gay or not, it doesn’t give you the right to be misogynistic and tweet these kind of awful things. Him being black doesn’t give him the right to tweet these kind of things either. I am in shock.

Nobody said him being black means he can be misogynistic but please read what you want to 😭

weed
Just now, Gaga2645 said:

I’m happy you didn’t have to grow up in an environment where you’re pressured to be homophobic in front of family in friends for safety. This is a very real thing. 

Lol Tyler was literally part of the pressure to be homophobic, when he was singing gay slurs I was 14 and my friends were singing the f*ck along.

Anderson123

Twitter is the one social media where you post any random sh!t you think of without having to explain yourself. Sucks that today in the 2020’s people are finding out about famous people’s old old tweets to get cancelled or exposed.

I mean I don’t think Tyler cares about these seeing the light of the day since he’s talking about it and he’d have deleted them if he wanted but clearly wants to be talked about. 

hieronymus

I'm extremely entertained by the disparity between people clinging to this as continued gospel here and elsewhere decrying people holding people accountable for 10 year old Twitter posts. Your double standards are hilarious. Also some of his song lyrics at the time were way worse than any social media posts you've seen here, but it doesn't surprise me that you're ignorant to that. He was obviously just being inflammatory for attention and it worked.

hieronymus
39 minutes ago, weed said:

Lol Tyler was literally part of the pressure to be homophobic, when he was singing gay slurs I was 14 and my friends were singing the f*ck along.

Did you misread their post or just choose to ignore the point?

weed
12 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Did you misread their post or just choose to ignore the point?

Enlighten me Cookie Woman 

Galagala
7 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Um...... honestly no surprise at all. He’s said some disgusting misogynistic sh*t in the past (other than the tweets posted in the OP). He’s an awful rapper too so I have no idea how he’s still relevant. :toofunny:

Ugh for the record he's not an "awful" rapper. :selena: His last album is fantastic and it won a Grammys for best rap album.  That's one of the few rap albums I, as a pop listener, can really enjoy. It even got so close to be nominated for AoTY. I guess you don't listen to his works much or you just don't like his stuff. 

Archived