Tyler, the Creator facing criticism for old Tweets about Selena Gomez

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ToxicHot
16 minutes ago, Frybean said:

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Well... it’s true, I don’t. 
just saying teresa giudice GIF

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lilbit

Just say y’all are racist. 
every white pop star gets the approval from you guys. It’s so sad. He literally says he apologized to her personally. He doesn’t have to perform it for you all. 
Every time a thread is made about a black artist the real hate comes out. 
can’t wait for the next hottie thread where you all say even nastier **** about a white man. 

Chesescake
4 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Well... it’s true, I don’t. 
just saying teresa giudice GIF

image.png guess it all about personal taste, too bad you can't enjoy his music though, even recently work...

Lady Adga

He is a disgusting person, just like his music. It is obvious that those who defend him have the same attitude as he does.

JusKeepBreathin

He apologized and he was the one who brought it up because he was not ok with it. 

Gay guys in the closet are deeply misogynistic because of fear. 

That said. The tweets are super gross. But if he already talk things through with Selena herself then why are we mad about it.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GagaSine
8 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

every white pop star gets the approval from you guys. It’s so sad. He literally says he apologized to her personally. He doesn’t have to perform it for you all. 
can’t wait for the next hottie thread where you all say even nastier **** about a white man. 

Seriously where are the anti cancel culture people that whine in every thread :yennefer:

His shtick for years was edgy shock value stuff that teenage boys find entertaining, and he apologized IN PERSON without doing a whole lame notes app post.

Chesescake
11 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

He is a disgusting person, just like his music. It is obvious that those who defend him have the same attitude as he does.

image.png people can change though, if I believe Billie and Camila can change, then of course I will believe that he does getting mature.

Oriane

Unrelated, I only know him by name and I just realized I mixed him up with Tyler Oakley (who I only know by name too, but I saw his photo one time so I've just realized right now that they're not the same person). All this time I thought it was some comedian Youtuber turned rapper and wondered what the hype was about.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Bio said:

The tweets are creepy but I've seen similar comments on those hottie of the day threads :huntyga:

Oop, and there's the tea.

weed

He was super problematic back then, he said f**got after every other word basically loll I hated him a lot back then

js4754394o9823

Besides him being a creep

I still don't understand why celebrities have the same Twitter account that they used before being famous and why it's not deleted

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

3 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Um...... honestly no surprise at all. He’s said some disgusting misogynistic sh*t in the past (other than the tweets posted in the OP). He’s an awful rapper too so I have no idea how he’s still relevant. :toofunny:

And u stan Dua Lipa

ToxicHot
12 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

And u stan Dua Lipa

...and? :awkney:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Gaga2645
3 hours ago, Lilbit said:

they LOVE to use “disgusting” and “ghetto” on black artists, too. 
He literally has spoke with Selena on it and he’s not even attracted to women. Pretty sure it was his underlying internalized homophobia, but I doubt GGD will take into account how much more severe it can be with POC who grow up in unsafe spaces

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, weed said:

He was super problematic back then, he said f**got after every other word basically loll I hated him a lot back then

He is literally attracted to men there is nothing wrong with this. You may not like it personally but reclamation is very much normal and okay especially when it’s been used to oppress you.

Archived