celeb

Tyler, the Creator facing criticism for old Tweets about Selena Gomez

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

You know, I can muster up some sympathy for Tyler. It's very "Obviously queer guy desperately tries to fit into a homophobic culture and tries to avoid scrutiny on his sexuality by saying outrageous things about women". He took responsibility for his comments and personally apologized. Not much else than he can do. 

sillynate

Yeah this is from that psycho act he was playing in his early music. His music from that time was also just as bad lyrically. Talking about gruesomely killing people and tons of other inhumane stuff. I think it was just for shock value though because his music isn’t so explicit anymore 

littlepotter

It makes him seem like a creepy predator but he's like a year older than her :bear: you've never seen someone say on social media they want to f*ck their celebrity crush? Of course it looks inappropriate but there's nothing shocking 

chaeri pls

Chesescake
16 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

He’s an awful rapper too so I have no idea how he’s still relevant.

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I was going to ask what the name of his ggd account was :lmao:

he would be banned here:derpga: 
he liked to use f* word

Spoiler

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Kadikaado

Straight men being straight, that's the type of thing straight men tell each other when they aren't being recorded. I've listened to straight men saying sh1t like this so many times, even married ones.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

he would be banned here:derpga: 

Oh definitely :laughga:

💚

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Straight men being straight, that's the type of thing straight men tell each other when they aren't being recorded. I've listened to straight men saying sh1t like this so many times, even married ones.

But Tyler The Creator is gay

4 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

He's gay.

Chesescake

Things you did shall follow you no matter how you change, like karma.

But he bring the whole thing up by himself, which makes it looks more sincerely, I guess. But I'm not Selena so it depends on her.

But that's not the reason to dismiss his sexuality, talent and the maturity his get into. Just say it.

godnhat

Those tweets are ****ing disgusting. Selena definitely deserves an apology, and so do all the other girls he's tweeted about.

Chesescake
8 minutes ago, godnhat said:

Those tweets are ****ing disgusting. Selena definitely deserves an apology, and so do all the other girls he's tweeted about.

I believe he'll do it since he even writes it into lyric.

Kadikaado
6 minutes ago, Bio said:

He's gay.

Now that makes even more sense, gay guy trying to perform masculine stereotype.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived