💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler, the Creator facing criticism for old Tweets about Selena Gomez

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

No one cared until Tyler, the Creator mentioned it in his new track "Manifesto".

Tyler, the Creator is now under fire for his past tweets targeting Selena Gomez.
The 30-year-old rapper faced criticism over resurfaced sexist tweets about Selena a decade ago. source

ttc.jpg
E40Sp2sXIAAZUdW?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

Ok I like his music but girl those tweets are 😳

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

ToxicHot

Um...... honestly no surprise at all. He’s said some disgusting misogynistic sh*t in the past (other than the tweets posted in the OP). He’s an awful rapper too so I have no idea how he’s still relevant. :toofunny:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

The tweets are creepy but I've seen similar comments on those hottie of the day threads :huntyga:

HuffsAhoy

He's already apologized to her, personally; which way more respectable than a generic "I'm sorry" tweet. 

Tiffany Pollard Headache GIF

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

bionic

Me about to come in and say the tweets are really inappropriate and he should've known better (he was 19/20 at the time) but if he's apologized etc

Then I saw the tweets alluding to non-consensual relations and ....

buy bionic

Teletubby
38 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

what a creep, gross 

there are more 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

The tweets are creepy but I've seen similar comments on those hottie of the day threads :huntyga:

Those threads had tweets like "I want to f*** him whatever he likes it or not"? 😕😕😕

Jose P
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

I was going to say :bear:

Reality

Some of y'all are going to defend this and say "They're from like 10-11 years ago! Who cares?!", but 1.) some of these tweets are legitimately really gross and disgusting, and 2.) he also just didn't have to tweet them...Like, what is it with people defending gross and blatantly disrespectful tweets when you also just as easily have the power to not tweet stuff at all? Even well before "cancel culture," I have never gone on social media and posted something as ridiculous as this because it's just weird and gross to do.

🃏🖤👹

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

I was going to ask what the name of his ggd account was :lmao:

💚

Archived