đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Courtney Love calls out Olivia Rodrigo, demands flowers and a note

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

Again, If this was the first instance of Olivia's team copying another artist I'd have given her the benefit of the doubt and said there plenty images of the crying prom queens but It's clear her team has zero originality and just copy pastes ideas from other people onto her.

There's taking inspiration and then there's outright plagiarism...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Summerboi14
19 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Should Olivia apologize to Courtney Love? :bear:

She should get a lawyer that beats the **** out of Courtney Love

flyaway
9 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

She should get a lawyer that beats the **** out of Courtney Love

That would not be very kindness punk of Olivia :mark:

I actually agree, I thought about it when I saw it

But Olivia is a 17 year old girl, I dont think it's nice to bully her like this online

11 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I adore Hole :huntyga: but they didn't invent crying prom queens

Movie Carrie GIF

Yeah but u can say that about everything. Let's say theres a new artist out there whose album cover is them laying down with a white tuxedo and black background and also with a tiger. That's literally the Thriller album. We can all say, Michael Jackson didn't invent wearing a white suit with a tiger. And if the same artist then wears a red leather jacket, we can all say, he didn't invent wearing a leather jacket that's red. And the list goes on and on, sometimes u can just tell they copy and paste some **** they see and it has no originality or personnality.

Wolf Boy
3 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

She sounded drunk on that entire album 

Gurl bye

A D A M

As much as i agree that stuff with latex cheerleader is stolen for sure because her team is lazy, i think this case is a stretch. Looking at both pics, the direction character is looking, pose and whole outfit are different, i'm getting different vibes from both and didn't listen to any. All that left is crying prom queen with messy makeup, which sounds cliche so i can't really take it as bluntly copy. By looking at the whole era, they didn't really pull anything new to table except stuff they took from indie band :selena: But I believe that Olivia the whole time has little to no control over her era with all the Disney around her back.

Reject False Icons
10 hours ago, soularpower said:

this girl was literally born in 2003 Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

I’m not siding with anyone 

but you are able to listen and like music before the year you were born, right?

Summerboi14
1 minute ago, Reject False Icons said:

I’m not siding with anyone 

but you are able to listen and like music before the year you were born, right?

No, Olivia will never be able to listen to Stripped or Oops since she wasn't born there :huntyga:

Joke aside, it's really stupid. There are a lot of Madonna fans who were born decades later.

PinkJelly

I can certainly see why Courtney has spoken about this, similar direction different execution. I’m sure Olivia didn’t know, the label are bound to have a team that scout art directions and the hired art directors themselves will have points of reference 

insight
11 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

You realize industry puppets don't write and compose their own music right? :poot:

Olivia wins. She has a #1, millions of streams, and millions of dollars. A lot of you bitter old gay men bickering online will never have any of those things in your lives. :toofunny:

Million of dollars?  Don't set Olivia up that way.

RabbitHeart

This is 10000% olivia's direct inspiration, I have no doubt about it it's what they were going for.

Tayko

It feels..

Reductive. :reductive:

Spoiler

She's not meeeee She's not MEEEEEE ♪

🇫🇷 My english sucks

• Teletubby changed the title to Courtney Love calls out Olivia Rodrigo, demands flowers and a note

Archived