Jason Derulo

Harry Styles

buy bionic

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

They shouldn't say it like that. It's very offensive and the guy has his own style. I see him as a male Adele, they sing and move people with their songs. 

He's super talented. It's not my cup of tea but many people love his work so leave him alone. 

Adele did nothing to deserve this slander

chaeri pls

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Adele did nothing to deserve this slander

On other thread, someone else had the nerve to call everyone who doesn't like this basic mess of a song as tasteless. The irony. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I feel like a lot of you guys just love to hate on straight men, as all of them are the devil and out to get u

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I feel like a lot of you guys just love to hate on straight men, as all of them are the devil and out to get u

In that case, the feelings are mutual with lots of them butter faces thinking they are actually that hot to be afraid of gay men would try to forcefully sleep with them as justification on why they are homophobic  :poot:

Just now, RAMROD said:

In that case, the feelings are mutual with lots of them butter faces thinking they are actually that hot to be afraid of gay men would try to forcefully sleep with them as justification on why they are homophobic  :poot:

There are many homophobic straight men but u cant generalize them. There have been a lot of footballers for example who wanted the Rainbow LGBT flag to be in the stadium but it wasnt because of UEFA and Hungary, and weird contracts. Food for thought

RAMROD
Just now, KanyeWest said:

There are many homophobic straight men but u cant generalize them. There have been a lot of footballers for example who wanted the Rainbow LGBT flag to be in the stadium but it wasnt because of UEFA and Hungary, and weird contracts. Food for thought

Same goes to gay men who not all are having sentiment with straight male singers, it works both ways. Food for thought. 

tenor.gif

Gaga2645

He doesn’t sound like himself… this feels like a really creepy attempt for him to rival the Weeknd??? It’s giving very much weird mamas 

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, Oreo said:

Pls where is this energy for Adele, she has released basically the same album since 19, 21, 25 all dealing with same subject matter of heartbreak but nobody bats an eye, and the amount of hate Ed receives on every thread is beyond, y'all can shade him all you want but that doesn't change the fact he's successful and probably will top charts while people will hate doing nothing behind a screen.

one adele / almost every male singer
nice comparison

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

we know, NOT ALL MEN blah blah

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

dracomalfoy

besides idk the weeknd and years & years find most men in pop music very boring :laughga:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

phantasmas

this song sounds like what a single slice cheese sandwich tastes like 

phantasmas
Just now, phantasmas said:

this song sounds like what a single slice cheese sandwich tastes like 

edit: on white bread with no mayo or mustard or any meat.... just cheese

Dominic

Just had it blasting again on my way home from work. Its such a f'ing BOP, I can see it doing really well! 

Hopefully the album will be in a similar style :party:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

harispilton
1 hour ago, bionic said:

The guy from Maroon 5

Jason Derulo

Harry Styles

Thanks. I was about to snap, but I decided to take a deep breath in and ignored the comment.

please ban this account ty

Archived