💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

3xLP and 2x Cassette copies of BTW Reimagined

INNA

Featured Posts

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

There's a 2nd Record Store Day coming up on July 17th so I wouldn't be surprised if a special edition came out for that :party:

I think they would have been announced already if a BTW RSD was coming - shops had to order their stock back in April and take customer requests  

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo don’t tell me a vinyl needs to be 50% more expensive, because the weight of the tiny PLASTIC PELLET they squash into a record is a little bit heavier. That makes no sense… if anything the machinery should be the one getting an extra cut for doing the work…. The profit on pressing plastic and cardboard together and printing a little on them is enormous. It costs maybe $10-15 per copy to produce things like this, and that’s really generous.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

ProdigyARTPOP

For three vinyls, it doesn’t come off expensive, I’d expect it to be like $80-$100 given the vinyl shortage and backup, the cassette’s are a lil on the high end, although we must remember these are mostly for the collectors/avid monsters

9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

These are obviously meant for serious stans and collectors, not for y'all locals and casual fans. So save y'all complain on "ThOsE PrICeS!!!1!!one!!" frfr :billie:

not serious stans and collectors :bear: the embarrassing.

BTW was made for all, except this time, it's for the rich :trollga:

LMFAO. I've been collecting gaga for over a decade now and these costs are just really pushing it imo. the double cassette for $40. if it didn't have gaga's name on it, it would be such an easy pass for me :ladyhaha:

yeah, we can go in circles about arguing that no one is forcing to buy you these, but this aint sitting right. my wallet aint safe after all these kesha/ari/gaga records this morning :bradley:

00026 † 10000

Sometimes that extra $10 or $15 makes the difference… they know you’re gonna feel obligated and probably buy it anyways but this is 100% capitalistic. What is a “vinyl shortage”? It’s only plastic and cardboard. As someone who has been collecting Gaga since 2008, seeing such a steep price point for single music items that are (rather standard in their nature) all of a sudden is really off-putting. Like most of her fans will not be able to afford these items, and there isn’t a good reason for that.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Wow a 3XLP! I already have BTW standard, UO Red and the BTW box set but I need the 3XLP especially with the original cover.

I'm really happy we've got cassettes too, I really hope we get the rest of her albums in that format.

I’m torn, I collect vinyl but I have no interest in the reimagined songs whatsoever :huntyga:

Zilla

…..how is a cassette tape $40? Maybe because it’s a double? Maybe I’m just a cheap bitch but no thanks 😂

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

GagaUnderYou

Can someone please tell me how to purchase these on the US store? The store keeps redirecting me

Plymouthgaga

Will this be US only? Why is the UK store so far behind?…I want to spend some dollars!..

CyanLights
35 minutes ago, good said:

Sometimes that extra $10 or $15 makes the difference… they know you’re gonna feel obligated and probably buy it anyways but this is 100% capitalistic. What is a “vinyl shortage”? It’s only plastic and cardboard. As someone who has been collecting Gaga since 2008, seeing such a steep price point for single music items that are (rather standard in their nature) all of a sudden is really off-putting. Like most of her fans will not be able to afford these items, and there isn’t a good reason for that.

There isn’t a vinyl shortage, there’s a delay. There’s only a handful of vinyl pressing plants that press major artist music, however one burned down or something like that so the bulk of the work is being distributed. When covid started, there was issues with getting materials and printing (which is probably why chromatica only got the plastic sleeves)

CyanLights
18 minutes ago, Zilla said:

…..how is a cassette tape $40? Maybe because it’s a double? Maybe I’m just a cheap bitch but no thanks 😂

Nah, the cassette is def over priced. The vinyl is slightly but not as bad as the cassette. Chromatica’s single cassette is 15 bucks - they probably ordered small numbers and didn’t get bulk discounts and wanted more money from us lmao 

ProdigyARTPOP
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

There isn’t a vinyl shortage, there’s a delay. There’s only a handful of vinyl pressing plants that press major artist music, however one burned down or something like that so the bulk of the work is being distributed. When covid started, there was issues with getting materials and printing (which is probably why chromatica only got the plastic sleeves)

and this is one of the reasons why costs for the vinyl are up, not to mention it’s a limited edition & as Gaga’s star power rises so do her prices so 🤷🏻‍♂️

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

and this is one of the reasons why costs for the vinyl are up, not to mention it’s a limited edition & as Gaga’s star power rises so do her prices so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sadly, yeah. Vinyl prices have really gone up over the past 15 months.

urban exclusives for example are 40 bucks for a single LP usually it’s insane 

AURAOFSHEISSE

Ok but the vinyl cover looks sickening🔥

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived