Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Becky G to launch beauty brand Treslúce Beauty on Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Becky G has co-created a cosmetics company meant to celebrate Latine heritage.

She has partnered with Madeby Collective on Treslúce Beauty, which will launch direct-to-consumer on June 25.
The name is a combination of the Spanish words for the number three — “I live by that number,” Becky G said — and “lucir,” which translates loosely to “to look good.”

Treslúce Beauty will debut in the eye category with an eyeliners, eye shadow palette, makeup brushes and false eyelashes ranging in price from $8 to $35.
The packaging, designed by Mexican artist Monica Loya, draws inspiration from Talavera pottery, home to Puebla, Mexico.
The product formulas feature agave tequilana sourced from Jalisco, where Becky G’s grandparents are based. These elements are meant to distinguish Treslúce Beauty from being “another celebrity makeup brand, to one that fully incorporates her cultural heritage,” Becky G said.

source

aaaaaa

Isn’t enough enough? It’s the second news about launchung beauty brand. I just read about Madison Beer’s and V. Hudgens’ brand 🤡  This is exactly the last thing the world needs, another beauty brand :saladga:

Jewels n Drugs

good for her

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived