Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trick Daddy shades Beyoncé; BeyHive strikes back

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

littlepotter

This isn't shade, this is a truth and a lie lmao. She doesn't write but imagine thinking her voice isn't amazing 

chaeri pls

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the big deal about Beyoncé having co writers on her music? Ariana Grande has about 10 writers, Whitney Houston never wrote hers? 

RainingOnMe
9 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

What is the big deal about Beyoncé having co writers on her music? Ariana Grande has about 10 writers, Whitney Houston never wrote hers? 

Ariana has shifted gears from not being involved in her lyrics to being heavily involved which is why I've jumped on her ship last year. It's amazing artistic growth imo. I wish Beyoncé wrote her songs, but it's okay because she's still extremely talented.

Mister G
38 minutes ago, good said:

“I saw maggots jump roping inside the cornbread” :cryga:

“I tried to tell the manager but they told me bugs in food add extra flavor.” Dead omg :ladyhaha:

PussOfYonce
28 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Ariana has shifted gears from not being involved in her lyrics to being heavily involved which is why I've jumped on her ship last year. It's amazing artistic growth imo. I wish Beyoncé wrote her songs, but it's okay because she's still extremely talented.

she does write some of her music just look at Destiny's Child and B'day which was reportedly written and recorded in 2 weeks, though that was years ago shes shifted to making culturally revolutionary massive projects which might make things harder

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, good said:

See also

Who is she? I love her. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ZiggyZiggs
32 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

She’s absolutely not involved loooool it was more than proved last year that she gets like 5% of the royalties on 95% of her songs. All the Pharrell songs on sweetener 95% and In some cases 100%  of the songwriting royalties go to him. There was a whole Reddit thread about it.

now what she does and does well is vocal production. She produces all her vocals. And so does Beyoncé. They’re the absolute same. if anything Bey has written a lot more of her stuff than Ariana ever has. 

don’t let the lead writing credits fool you. It’s just for show. A lot of these artists have lead writers credits only for show,  most of them don’t even get songwriting royalties. The actual songwriters do. 

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

She’s absolutely not involved loooool it was more than proved last year that she gets like 5% of the royalties on 95% of her songs. All the Pharrell songs on sweetener 95% and In some cases 100%  of the songwriting royalties go to him. There was a whole Reddit thread about it.

now what she does and does well is vocal production. She produces all her vocals. And so does Beyoncé. They’re the absolute same. if anything Bey has written a lot more of her stuff than Ariana ever has. 

don’t let the lead writing credits fool you. It’s just for show. A lot of these artists have lead writers credits only for show,  most of them don’t even get songwriting royalties. The actual songwriters do. 

Lol don't worry I wasn't talking about those albums, I meant Positions. She was the lead writer on every single song and had a few of her collaborators like Victoria and Tommy help with lyrics which is why I started liking her. It actually felt like an authentic album and for me at least, felt like those were HER songs and not some random writer demos that were passed to her like most artists do these days.

gypsy101
17 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Lol don't worry I wasn't talking about those albums, I meant Positions. She was the lead writer on every single song and had a few of her collaborators like Victoria and Tommy help with lyrics which is why I started liking her. It actually felt like an authentic album and for me at least, felt like those were HER songs and not some random writer demos that were passed to her like most artists do these days.

except for how positions is her worst album

ZiggyZiggs
19 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

But that’s my point lol I just gave those examples. She might have ‘lead writing CREDITS’ on the booklet and on streaming services but I promise you on paper that’s def not the case and she probably had the least to do with the lyrics except a few stuff here and there .

1 hour ago, RainingOnMe said:

Not gonna lie, I do find Ariana's song writing quite cringey, saying "yuh" every two seconds and don't get me started on that terrible 34 + 35 song.

1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Who is she? I love her. 

I think she’s a friend of his… and apparently he didn’t want to bring her on Love & Hip Hop because she would’ve called him on his lies….

Heres more

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, good said:

“I saw maggots jump roping inside the cornbread” :cryga:

200.gif

JusKeepBreathin
22 minutes ago, good said:

I think she’s a friend of his… and apparently he didn’t want to bring her on Love & Hip Hop because she would’ve called him on his lies….

Heres more

Who are these people agreeing with him?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived