Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney felt forced into a mental health facility against her will (NYT)

Gimme More

Featured Posts

AphroditeLaydee
12 hours ago, Gimme More said:

She's been fighting so much behind closed doors :bradley:

she doesn't deserve any of this... no one does 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bluemonkey

It’s just times like these where the whole world needs to look at this and put pressure on the decision makers, I hope the government is pushed to rethinking the system as many experts have said that it’s almost impossible to get out of a cship. Hence why I’m sure she is just gonna settle with at least just getting rid of her father and his tiger parenting ways.

gumzy3000

I feel bad for her but the report did say they consulted with various people before making the decision of the conservatorship. Is it possible she does have drug problems or something else that makes it hard for her to be left alone completely? We only see a small snippet of her life so there could be a lot we don’t know. I feel like we still don’t know the full picture. Like, I find it extremely weird how so many people, so many meetings with various professionals STILL warranted her to have a conservatorship. 

I think her dad needs to be kicked out of her life though. The fact she is being overworked and can’t make basic decisions is insane. Perhaps she does have issues and needs a conservatorship but 100% her father isn’t the right person to do this. I really hope a better resolution can be found where Britney is taken care of and she is granted freedom.

trolly troll troll

Archived