💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber and Hailey meet with French President Emmanuel Macron

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Justin Bieber and wife Hailey Bieber have been cutting fine figures on their busy trip to Paris, which included a visit to the Élysée Palace where they were received by French President Emmanuel Macron. They discussed ‘issues relating to youth’.

SEI_84187082.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoSEI_84142647-e1624355037619.jpg?quality=
SEI_84142772-e1624355293809.jpg?quality=SEI_84105482.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoSEI_84142663-e1624355179116.jpg?quality=

SEI_84142790-e1624354912155.jpg?quality=

source

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

RAMROD

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A MESS

Brigitte looks pissed lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Bieber just wanted a picture, I don't see the point of him talking to the president of France about French youth,w hen he is canadian-american and has never lived in Europe in his life, let alone France. Also they both dressed horribly, Hailey looks like she's ready for a beach dinner in Hawaii and Bieber looks just so not put together for this occasion.

RAMROD
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Bieber just wanted a picture, I don't see the point of him talking to the president of France about French youth,w hen he is canadian-american and has never lived in Europe in his life, let alone France. Also they both dressed horribly, Hailey looks like she's ready for a beach dinner in Hawaii and Bieber looks just so not put together for this occasion.

are there sentiments between French to Canadian French? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

are there sentiments between French to Canadian French? :oprah:

Not at all, why would there be (maybe i didnt understand ur question well,am i shading french canadians? no why would i)

COOOK
57 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

‘issues relating to youth’

Not Justin and Hailey for this, when they're part of the big issues relating to youth themselves. Unless...

Confused Thinking GIF

Archived