💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Meghan McCain: Abortion is murder

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Jill

Shut up, Meghan. No one cares about your opinion.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Aphasic
9 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This is not a surprising statement coming from her. 

I know but it sounds so retrograde to hear it aloud in 2021 on national TV.

Chlorine

Nah it ain’t. 

You know how often I c*m? At this point I’ve committed a Holocaust against my own sea men if we want to go down this road. Hang it up and start caring about people who were actually born, hypocrite. 

Reality

Coming from her, I'd be surprised if she said "abortion isn't murder." She's a conservative, we knew this. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

If it's murder, then miscarrying is murder? Is it God murdering it? Is your God that nice then? What about the great sperm race? The possibilities all of them couldve created a human being yet they were discarded!! Isnt this MURDER? Any possibility of a human life is murder? Even when the life isn't even born, so therefore, this universe is murdering every second of everyday, and you are murdering yourself every single day because you failed to create a life each month, and men who jerk off, they failed they murdered, we mruder and murder and murder all of us, with God and universe's help, we all need to go to jail at this point wow, Meghan is so right. We are murderers the moment we were born, we murdered at least an infinite amount of people, but people THAT DONT EXIST. WE MURDER POSSIBILITIES OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so smart!

Archived