đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

ManuelColon

Of course they had to tell Charity that making a joke about mucus/buggers is unnecessary and off putting.

I'm so tired, why did they even cast her if they knew they didn't like her type of drag, she has been robbed of two top placements and when she actually deserved to be in the bottom they saved her for no reason.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
12 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

Of course they had to tell Charity that making a joke about mucus/buggers is unnecessary and off putting.

I'm so tired, why did they even cast her if they knew they didn't like her type of drag, she has been robbed of two top placements and when she actually deserved to be in the bottom they saved her for no reason.

The critique of her "you had a tiger costume but not something silver and shiny?!" was so stupid. Like you set the runway, if you wanted her to bring silver and shiny set a silver and shiny runway :koons: 

buy bionic

bionic

Also I have no idea who the band Steps are and IDk if they're a big deal in the UK but they literally brought nothing to the vocals or choreography

Ella's confused "oh they're not going to give us any moves???" was literally my reaction

buy bionic

AndiGaga

I need to know where to get Scarletts jacket that she wears during the interviews / the offs 🥺🥺🥺

Fantina

Well this episode solidified my opinion that Ru and Michelle are unfit to judge alt drag. The double standards between Charity's and Scarlett's critiques are shocking.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Luke78619
14 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

They don’t like jokes about mucus, but Eureka doing a whole routine about sh*tying herself gave them their only challenge win in All Stars :billie:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

mwjuell91
8 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Well this episode solidified my opinion that Ru and Michelle are unfit to judge alt drag. The double standards between Charity's and Scarlett's critiques are shocking.

literally, judging kitty and Scarlett like they did after charity was just.... no right. I had charity as my top 2 w Ella this week.

Fantina
1 minute ago, mwjuell91 said:

literally, judging kitty and Scarlett like they did after charity was just.... no right. I had charity as my top 2 w Ella this week.

I have to give it to Kitty she did really do great, but yeah the critiques were bonkers

r4therupbeat
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Also I have no idea who the band Steps are and IDk if they're a big deal in the UK but they literally brought nothing to the vocals or choreography

Ella's confused "oh they're not going to give us any moves???" was literally my reaction

they were decades ago I guess. nobody young who watches the show knows them. They should've had Little Mix's choreographer like before. The songs were awful, literally the episode that solidified the other 2 seasons was so underwhelming. I see this season going nowhere from this. 

Fantina

tumblr_inline_pkf2njfRXi1qaigwu_540.gif

And what I found weird was how Charity was the first to be called to lipsync. Usually the one announced first to be up for elimination is obvious.  I hated how they pretended that it was close between Kitty and Scarlett who was going to join Charity :selena:

thatfoxyfeeling

If Charity got eliminated I would’ve stopped watching, not sure why she is getting paid dust by the judges it’s actually starting to piss me off. If you don’t like their drag why invite them to compete on the show in the first place? :fthis:

Chris Thomason
6 hours ago, bionic said:

Steps were pretty big in the UK in the 90s, not so much now but they've made a few comebacks recently and did a song with michelle visage randomly. To be fair they were never really known for their vocals besides claire, they were known for fun songs and what I'd call holiday camp choreography.

bionic
3 hours ago, Chris Thomason said:

Steps were pretty big in the UK in the 90s, not so much now but they've made a few comebacks recently and did a song with michelle visage randomly. To be fair they were never really known for their vocals besides claire, they were known for fun songs and what I'd call holiday camp choreography.

none of them offered any substantial advice or brought anything to the episode, unless the editors thought it was a great idea to just show them standing/sitting around doing nothing and cut the good feeback

buy bionic

Archived