šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BB200: Maroon 5 sells 37K first week

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Coming from someone who used to love Maroon 5 so much during their first 3 albums, this has been the worst one so far. They keep getting basic and more basic as time passes. Overexposed was a nice experiment and Moves Like Jagger a cute song but everything after that has been the same generic sounds. I think the only song I liked from Jordi was the HER duet and that's it.

Maybe I'm being harsh but idk I think I'm just tired of Adam's voice now.

Ā 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
34 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Is that good?

Ā 

26 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Is that good?

Ā 

19 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Is that good?

Ā 

19 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

is that good?

Ā 

8 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Is that good?

It's terrible guys

Wet Fire

The album is painful to hear. There's a song called Echo which actually has a ridiculously stupid and generic echo effect on the word 'echo' during the chorus.Ā :bear:

Aphasic
15 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It's terrible guys

Is that bad? šŸ¤­

LaLuna
48 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Coming from someone who used to love Maroon 5 so much during their first 3 albums, this has been the worst one so far. They keep getting basic and more basic as time passes. Overexposed was a nice experiment and Moves Like Jagger a cute song but everything after that has been the same generic sounds. I think the only song I liked from Jordi was the HER duet and that's it.

Maybe I'm being harsh but idk I think I'm just tired of Adam's voice now.

Ā 

I agree. I loved their first couple albums, they have some pretty damn good songs,Ā but they haven't evolved at all, quite the opposite actually. Their more recent stuff is extremely uninspired. At this point they should just call it quits, but then Adam probably knows nobody wants solo music from himĀ :laughga:

MadreMonster

Ope had no idea they even releasedĀ :yennefer:Ā pride month was on our side this year.

JusKeepBreathin

Em7JbIWVoAA3WHj.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RadioIsOurs

Why on earth would anyone still willingly go out of their way to buy a Maroon 5 record...

FrederickSpears

Hopefully they are over because they have gone literally backwards.. they use to be a great band and they have some good songs but I've been over them for years now. Total sell-outs who only cared for radio hits.

StrawberryBlond

I legit think this is it for them. I've been saying that for their last two albums but in both cases, they pulled out a last minute hit that saved them when it looked bleak. For V, it was Sugar. For Red Pill Blues, it was Girls Like You. But this one looks like it won't get redemption, Memories was the only true hit from it and that's been forgotten about now. Beautiful Mistakes was clearly meant to be their attempt at another Girls Like You hit but it wasn't a trick they could do twice. The amount of features on this album really shows how little faith they had in it and yet the features aren't even that long and just serve to pad out an already short song. No one seemed to know they had an album out and its only gone top ten in one other country so far. I don't know how they can get back from this. But they've sure lasted a lot longer than your average band and will be set for life.

4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

They seemed like a completely different band at the beginning. They were always a rock-influenced group but fell into making whatever was popular over time and it comes off so sellout. You can't even tell they're a band anymore. I still occasionally revisit Adam's amazing cover of Purple Rain just for his amazing guitar solo alone and am just blown away by how he tore up that song. I mean, when Prince gives you faint praise for covering one of his songs, you know you must be doing something right. How someone of this much skill wants to make generic pop sounds is beyond me.

Anderson123
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

They seemed like a completely different band at the beginning. They were always a rock-influenced group but fell into making whatever was popular over time and it comes off so sellout. You can't even tell they're a band anymore. I still occasionally revisit Adam's amazing cover of Purple Rain just for his amazing guitar solo alone and am just blown away by how he tore up that song. I mean, when Prince gives you faint praise for covering one of his songs, you know you must be doing something right. How someone of this much skill wants to make generic pop sounds is beyond me.

I agree. I'm okay when it comes to being a little out of the box or "evolving" as a band and trying different things here and there but they just tried the Moves Like Jagger sound and they liked that pop stuff so kept getting writers and producers to keep making hit after hit. Sugar was so annoying, then Girls Like You. It's like they were only trying to get that massive hit then the rest of the album have just average songs they recorded while jamming in the studio.

2 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Why on earth would anyone still willingly go out of their way to buy a Maroon 5 record...

Well I like collecting some albums and I've been buying every Maroon 5 CD since they came out but V was the last one I bought. I didn't even bother with Red Blue Pills. Not because I didn't like it, I just gave up wanting to collect those albums. The experience changed for me and I'm no longer hyped about it because I know they're going to be very basic songs.

Archived