Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song - "Mirrors (Glass #1)"

Oriane

Featured Posts

Oriane

Hi everyone!

So this is the third single from my album, I think it will be the last one before the album is out! :D

It's more of a mix between something electronic/pop and experimental. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one!

For those who heard it, it was produced by the same person who worked on Black Heart from my first album too.

Taglist:

@homomo@VenusHooker @Decodekid @TimisaMonster @Defmix100 @COOOK @MANiCURE 6 @PlastiscGuy @FFXIV WhiteMage @zebrastripes @NEW @xoxoJohnnyGaga @SamanthaC @Awakened M @littlepotter @Noah @SamJ @FfFfFfFF @Loyalty @Hey Boy @Franch Toast @chromatic puzea @Glamourpuss @DoremonLove @StopCallingMe @Bonkers @StrawberryBlond @MotherOfPuppies @jackoajl  @ShayCristoforo @Rolodex of Hate @Andreu @binoftrash @caulixtla @Bottleblonde @MonsterKID @manuanota @Grim @Aleks @Jeroen Bloeming @LOVE JUNKIE @Luckystef8 @Starlit @tomsches

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

StrawberryBlond

I really like the chorus, it reminds me of a 90's sound. Not quite sure about the meaning of the bit about the almond and these lyrics are a bit more obscure than your previous works but I like how you're trying many different styles. This is one of many different sounds I've heard you experimenting with since you put out music, so I appreciate how much you're challenging yourself.

TimisaMonster

I really like this! It gives me James Bond theme song vibes! :enigma:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

littlepotter

Bestie! :giveup: this is soooo well made, the vocals are on point, the production is so good, maybe your best songggg

chaeri pls

ShayCristoforo

The vocals and production are awesome, everything about it is exciting, and I’m getting sensual vibes! 

It also sounds cinematic, which I love, if that makes sense. Gonna be in my head along with Kill Your Light 

You know how to make catchy melodies :) 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Oriane
1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

The vocals and production are awesome, everything about it is exciting, and I’m getting sensual vibes! 

It also sounds cinematic, which I love, if that makes sense. Gonna be in my head along with Kill Your Light 

You know how to make catchy melodies :) 

Wow, thanks! It particularly touches me that you say that about the melody because I can't take much credit for the production, even though I gave general directions, but the melodies are always 100% mine, so I'm glad you say that :bradley:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

MonsterKID

Another lovely production! Reminds me of a mix between Lorde and Sophia Somajo. 

Congrats on the results!

Archived