💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian says she is Kanye West's biggest fan

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kim Kardashian said her ex-husband Kanye West is like family, despite their divorce, adding in a television show to air on Thursday that she will always be his biggest fan.

Kim , 40, was speaking on a reunion show for “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” which broadcast its final episode last week after 14 years on the air.

Kardashian said; “We have an amazing co-parenting relationship and I respect him so much... I will forever be Kanye’s biggest fan. He’s the father of my kids. Kanye will always be family.”

She also denied recent rumors that she was now dating CNN host Van Jones or Colombian singer Maluma.

I am not dating anyone, not Van Jones, not Maluma,” she said.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Rat Boy

“Kim, 40, was speaking on a reunion show for “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” which broadcast its final episode last week after 14 years on the air.”

Are they already doing a reunion show?

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Pretty Please

If my divorced parents couldve been eachothers biggest fans life might been easier for me. Hope those kids dont have a screwed up life being in the media the way they will be

likeitrough

wrong. kanye west is kanye west's biggest fan. I hear that he thinks kanye is a genius. :sis:

ToxicHot
21 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

“Kim, 40, was speaking on a reunion show for “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” which broadcast its final episode last week after 14 years on the air.”

It’s a reunion Real Housewives-style, part 1 aired on TV a few hours ago. Which I think is so awesome! 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TimisaMonster

Watch them still doing spin offs or wait...they have another show coming on Hulu or something right?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

COOOK
25 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

A two part "special" that's part of Season 20, named "The Final Curtain". Last few weeks we had "The End Part 1", "The End Part 2" and this week we have "The Final Curtain Part 1", next week "The Final Curtain Part 2".

inb4 we get "Shut it Down" Parts 1 and 2 on hulu :neyde:

Archived