💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Eilish is unfortunately a one-hit wonder

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Leoooo
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

And when you ask a random person about Gaga they'll either go "rah rah ruh ruh ruh" or "SHALALALALALALOWWW" but she's far from a one hit wonder too :laughga:

p p p pokerface p p **** her face

Papa, Paparazzi

Just DAYYYNCEEE

When AYEEEEEE Bow down to pray

I was born this way HEY

(In terms of standard GP)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz4Gaga
49 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I feel like Poker Face isn't as "iconic" or "memorable" as Bad Romance and Shallow :oprah: at least to the GP.

This is so offensive I- :neyde: Blasphemy. You should get fired bestie

nostalgia’s for geeks

Cello

Ok

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

JusKeepBreathin

I think her, Lorde, and  Lana are niche artists who happen to record a song that the GP loves too. 

She is going to have a long career. It doesn't mean she'll be that artist the GP loves forever, but her stans will. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Cello
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

When I scrolled through my IG yesterday and Billie had a picture of her subtitled "I'm tired" with then over 11M likes :green:.

She has over 130M followers on the relevant platforms, has several multi-platinum songs, has had her own documentary at the age of 19, swept major Grammy awards two years in a row, has a song for Bond movie under her belt, has a sold-out world tour for an album that's not even released yet and her debut album was streamed over 7 billion times on Spotify alone.

But yeah, she's a one hit wonder

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Call em out. GGD is so pressed about Billie :enigma:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Dr Fudge

Billie is arguably the biggest star of Gen Z right now. She was already erupting onto the scene way before Bad Guy.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

tyler k

i mean.... you don't have to be a fan of her work but if you think she's a one-hit wonder than you're 10000% delusional. 

like it's not even an opinion, it's a fact that she's a multi-top 10 hit artist so... have fun being delulu i guess?:flop:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Ocean Eyes - 3X Plat

Bellyache - 2X Plat

Idontwannabeyouanymore - 2X Plat

Lovely - 2X Plat

You Should See Me in a Crown - 2X Plat

When the Party’s Over - 4X Plat

Bury a Friend - 3X Plat

Bad Guy - 6X Plat

Everything I Wanted - 3X Plat

She’s factually not a one hit wonder, she has a few songs with over 1 Billion streams on Spotify too.

Ended them with ease :deadbanana:

chaeri pls

littlepotter

The fact that in twenty twenty facking one people still think that the ONLY measure of success is the American song charts... Bollocks luv

chaeri pls

Aussie

She isn’t a one hit wonder cause she had plenty of hits and the radio loves her. She may be a bit “monotone” compared to artists like Gaga, Dua Lipa and even Lorde where they try different styles every era but then again Lana Del Ray also has her own style which remains pretty same-same with every album. 

having said that I’m not a big fan of Billy either. I was VERY disappointed with all of her live singing/performances as I couldn’t even hear her voice or it wasn’t much of it in the first place. 

Justin Drew Bieber
42 minutes ago, Medusa said:

p p p pokerface p p **** her face

Papa, Paparazzi

(In terms of standard GP)

These for sure :oprah:

alsemanche
1 hour ago, PussPuss said:

6 year olds do not know Billie Eyelash lol.

And... so what? She's a fad, plain and simple. Fame ≠ talent or impact. No one older than Gen-Z cares about her. We have real legends to stan. :flower:

The level of cringe in this reply :toofunny:

How do you even compare someone who's 19 and has had ONE album so far to other legends who have been producing music for decades? She's already done so much at 19 anyway.

You can not like her work without trashing her and saying random stuff to try and discredit her work. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Enigma

Good, she entirely ruined the mood of the late 2010s with her boring depressive stuff. The quicker she’s out the better

Leoooo
2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

When I scrolled through my IG yesterday and Billie had a picture of her subtitled "I'm tired" with then over 11M likes :green:.

She has over 130M followers on the relevant platforms, has several multi-platinum songs, has had her own documentary at the age of 19, swept major Grammy awards two years in a row, has a song for Bond movie under her belt, has a sold-out world tour for an album that's not even released yet and her debut album was streamed over 7 billion times on Spotify alone.

But yeah, she's a one hit wonder

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Did you read the comments on it though :(

The tide is turning on her now sadly as she is very young to deal with such a backlash after being the IT girl for a while, I dont think she's a one hit wonder, she might be a 1 album wonder though

Morphine Prince

Y’all are so obsessed with this girl. Keep doing it. She’ll be around for a while.

Personally she’s my favorite new artist of the 2010’s and made Pop/alt music interesting again. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived