Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How was Gaga bf The Fame?

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

GipJo
42 minutes ago, Oriane said:

But the verses are also clearly about her memories with Lüc :huh:

OT I don't know but I remember reading stuff by people who had known her before, they said she was always really nice and she had a strong presence, when she entered the room you immediately noticed her.

Just because it talks about love doesn't mean it's lover's love, TEOG is for her grand dad, Speechless is for her dad but they are all love song if you just read the lyrics and Gaga didn't tell us what it really means for her.

ChicaSkas

Joe didnt buy Bob's tracks. It was Gaga and the Haus that out bid all contenders.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Defmix100

we have this haha, not sure at what point it was though. I mean she could have been working on a song that same day that we know now

She was a young, wild American, looking to be something, just out of school and go-going for a hundred or two. Her father's tough love had helped her to grow up and be strong, and she was determined to prove herself to him. She wasn't flawless, but she had a diamond heart.

SuperSunset
6 hours ago, Malibu Gaga said:

Gaga was eventually "chosen" by Bob Leone over Lana as being the stronger performer

But can anyone blame him though:ohwell:

Oriane
10 hours ago, GipJo said:

Just because it talks about love doesn't mean it's lover's love, TEOG is for her grand dad, Speechless is for her dad but they are all love song if you just read the lyrics and Gaga didn't tell us what it really means for her.

But she's talking about specific memories. I don't think she watched Rocky IV with Lana, and that Lana knows about Gaga's dad hanging a chandelier :huntyga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

C1trus

Why is this thread buried on the ground? I need to know more about pre-fame gaga and her past with Lana

tenor.gif

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Just gonna post this here.

Not sure when this session was recorded, however we can see that Paparazzi was made in 2007, at least the demo. Skip to 53:04 for the vocals.

In this picture, we can clearly see gaga pre-fame era. She would commute from NY to NJ to produce songs with Rob. Their first successful song was Beautiful Dirty Rich, a song that they would be presenting to different labels.

I don't really know much about what happens next and why she got dropped, but thanks to Akon she finally met RedOne, a producer known for her TF and TFM era.

Her dad did not like Rob one bit and he wanted her to quit working with him. If I recall correctly, in the end, they decided to create a small company so everyone has the rights for whatever work they would do.

I personally try to ignore all of the lawsuits they had thrown at each other. Everything about this is amazing. Paparazzi is one of those tracks where Gaga's personality shines through the entire track and catches your attention. Real masterpiece and the entire album was a banger in the clubs back then.

I admire Rob for this song as he (and RedOne) kickstarted my music production hobby.

Her parents were not okay with her lifestyle at the time and had been starting to dwindle down their financial and emotional support. Especially after she dropped out of college. (as Rob would suggest her to do)

More about Gaga pre-tf era :

Too bad we don't get to see RedOne doing this kind of interviews.

Paparazzi Obsessed

Archived