đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people hate Madonna

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

Naak Le Vaar

The fact that the biggest pop star in the world felt insecure enough by Gaga to start a hissy fit for years on end, that just speaks volumes on Gaga's impact. 

Anyways, it's not just the Gaga incident. There's a myriad of things Madonna has done to make me feel she's out of touch with everything. She has bops, but she's nasty and mean imo. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shane_c

Gaga buried her with ASIB, so there's no reason to hate her anymore. Now people will forever say GAGA > madonna.

gumzy3000

I love Madonna and I am a huge fan of hers but she doesn't seem like the nicest person. Watch some of her interview moments on Youtube and you will see. 

Rumor has it she is not a tipper when she goes to restaurants and she can be cheap. I read the tell all book her brother wrote and he said she was so cheap that she did not pay for her siblings flights and accommodation to her wedding and that she barely helped her Grandma in times of need. It really shows what kind of person she is honestly.

I am not saying she is evil. She is extremely nice in some moments and really hard working and deserves all the success she got but she seems vain, rude, and mean. Lets also not forget how she treats fans by going hours late to her concerts and screaming at them for throwing gifts on the stage for her. Not a pleasant person to be around. I feel like Gaga is the opposite by always preaching about kindness.

trolly troll troll

Emvee

Where do you see the Madonna hate? Twitter? Or here? 

Because, honestly, yes, there were a lot of toxic LM’s against Madonna 2011-2014. Then again, all fan bases were toxic against anyone they perceived as their fave’s rival. 

We don’t live in those times anymore. Gaga’s main focus isn’t even music anymore lol. I think you’re just sensitive to a toxic subset that still exists on Twitter or YouTube comments. Those people are probably in their 30’s/40’s and don’t have anything better in their lives. 

Suspiria

I guess a lot of young people's only experience of her is as a bitter has-been who is jealous of the new girls (the Gaga thing) and who makes pretty terrible music (HC to RH) and who is just kinda embarrassing (the Brits cape fall, the Drake kiss). She basically just hopped on trends for the whole of the 2010s and almost none of them suited her (I still can't believe how many trendy guests THE Madonna had at her one and only superbowl performance, worst of all being LMFAO:saladga:)

Anyone who looks even a little bit into her career though would have to respect her. She was truly groundbreaking and took many huge risks, and was an extremely vocal LGBT rights advocate long before it was popular. She really was the blueprint and her music was just as exciting as her persona.

Madame X was definitely a return to form musically and visually, so hopefully this next phase of her career will regain the respect she deserves.

PartySick

I dislike her for two reasons.

One, she came on to MJ pretty strongly and admits to "loosening him up" with alcohol before making out. She also exposed herself to him :deadbanana: and she folded to media pressure when it came to defending him against that bullsh*t "documentary".

Two, Gaga was an up and coming icon in her own right and Madge tried to tear her down multiple times. Bashed BTW, dedicated a segment of the MDNA tour to slamming her, it's just pathetic tbh.

She's a talented musician and I appreciate that she was one of the artists that led to women being free to do as they please but I think she's a nasty person with a toxic ego.

đź–¤

Economy
57 minutes ago, Jose P said:

She had a publicity feud with Gaga and LMs are still hung up over it.

She’s also confident which is a no no for successful female artists, and managed to remain successful for 3 subsequent decades. She once said “the most controversial thing I’ve ever done, is to stick around”. Pretty much sums it up. And remember that she’s always been bold and unapologetically sexual and in your face, combine that with her big confidence and continued relevance for a long time and you can imagine the result.

Confidence is fine...

But theres a difference between confidence like a Christina Aguilera, Dua Lipa or our own Gagz for example vs coming across like you have a big "im better than you" attitide or ego which to me Madonna gives vibes of. Tho shes not the worst, id say Mariah Carey takes the crown for that one

I dont dislike Madonna tho or her art. I just dont like that 1 trait

Massive Monster

People love Madonna

She's the best selling female artist of all time and her work is incredibly important/ influential

I've never met someone who hates her

However... I would say that there's different Madonnas... I don't particularly enjoy her personality in interviews for the past 5 years at least (maybe 10) 

I worship the Madonna from Bedtime Story, Ray Of Light, Music, Confessions On The Dancefloor :heart:

Kind regards

liquidsunshine

No one really hates her. Her public image just becomes a joke to the public eye because no one likes a try hard (not to be confused with confident cocky diva, I see touting in this thread, those are traits all gays adore). It’s a shame because while controversial, she has always been regarded a revolutionary. 

flyaway

I think hate is a strong word. I guess she turns some people off because of her bratty/diva attitude and it can be taken for rudeness and narcissism. I don't care 'cause I'm not a fan. I'm a casual listener from time to time. 

That whole Gaga vs Madonna feud was a decade ago. That was uncalled for but not something to be mad about anymore. They both grew over it and that belongs to the past. 

Cookie Tookie

Because they hate seeing strong females with an attitude. Without her, none of these girls would be able to achieve the career they have today.

MonsterofFame

I don't like Madonna because she doesn't seem like a nice person. She comes across as very arrogant and diva like.

She expects to be treated like a queen by everyone both professionally and from her fans. There's a video of a fan giving Madonna flowers at a M&G and she scoffs at it saying she hates that kind and throws them to the side. That alone tells you enough about her character. 

No one is better in hate towards Madonna than LM, I have enough of you all nad this forum:giveup: 

7 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I don't like Madonna because she doesn't seem like a nice person. She comes across as very arrogant and diva like.

She expects to be treated like a queen by everyone both professionally and from her fans. There's a video of a fan giving Madonna flowers at a M&G and she scoffs at it saying she hates that kind and throws them to the side. That alone tells you enough about her character. 

She said nothing to this fan, she said quietly when this fan was away to person next to her that she dont like that kind of flovers, you think she's rude becouse she don't like some type of flowers, she just being honest, you see what you want to see, but considering how much hate here you all spreading towards her not a surprise! 

Togekiss

I don’t think her music has aged well.

She’s never had a great voice.

She thinks she’s god’s gift to the world.

She went out of her way to tear Gaga down which, considering her place in the industry, was just cruel.

She has no apparent sense of humor.

Those are the reasons I don’t care for her.

bring on that pecan pie

Archived