Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga could headline Glastonbury 2022

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I was thinking recently how this could be a possibility because she was going to headline Coachella last year. I wanted to buy tickets for it but ticket holders from 2020 all have them rolled over to next year.  :noparty:

nightadieu

“according”, “could possibly”, “apparently”. Y’all know what that means 🤡

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

androiduser

a small correction of the IG post.... in 2009 Gaga wasn't headlining at all, she was one of the performers on the "Other " stage

PunkTheFunk

The Rumor tag and the word "could" are a deadly combination.

Kadikaado

I read that yesterday, I hope she performs at Glastonbury, it would be amazing!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

dberrin
19 minutes ago, androiduser said:

a small correction of the IG post.... in 2009 Gaga wasn't headlining at all, she was one of the performers on the "Other " stage

She was on the pyramid stage in 2009 but definitely she was not headlining. She was performing in the afternoon

G U C C I

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife/glastonbury-festival-2022-lineup-acts-5518758

Next year will surely be a huge event. It'll be three years' of pent-up anticipation, and an opportunity to, hopefully, celebrate the end of Covid and the return of glorious, muddy normality - assuming it goes ahead, of course.

It will also, presumably, serve as a surrogate 50th anniversary celebration - that was due to take place last year but couldn't go ahead because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The event is scheduled to take place from June 22 - 26, 2022, but the question on everyone's lips is: who's going to be performing?

Lady Gaga - rumoured: "We can't rule out … organisers flexing their muscles for Lady Gaga or J Lo to head to Worthy Farm," O'Reilly says. Interesting!

I don't know that I personally would consider it a muscle flex to get JLo at Glastonbury :huh:  she doesn't strike me as the type of "musician" to attract a huge interest at a festival. I mean this isn't Coachella and even then :wtf:

The link has a long breakdown of other rumored artists and if even half of them end up playing I certainly hope Gaga is in attendance. 

GucciGa

Somerset Live..... Yeah I'm not banking anything on this source. But considering she will be touring next summer she will have a show together and be match fit, so it's a good year to do it. 

😇

Archived