Featured Posts

noa234

Chrissy Teigen's exposer, exposes Leona Lewis after she exposed himĀ :cryga:

44278387-9690237-image-a-62_162381084135

Ā 

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

Ā 

053Timo

If he did what she accused him for, he was wrong (very wrong). But I canā€™t understand why youā€™d wear his dresses after that event, tag him in images and then after all these years confront him so publiclyā€¦

CautiousLurker

OMG, what if... Leona is trying to cancel Michael because her and Chrissy are secret loversĀ :wtfga:

THE SCANDALĀ :cryga:

Spoiler

Idk why Michael Costello isĀ :vegas:

Ā 

thatfoxyfeeling

Doesn't look good on Leona's part I mean if she's wearing his gowns and getting her team to DM him for more like gurl what.Ā :oprah:

The part of him being suicidal is a bit too much for me in a response like this.
But it definitely sounds sketchy that she hasĀ still worn his dresses and stuff.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Levine

Her team literally conctated him LAST MONTH to work with him and then she said something like that? I smell bullshit and desperation. You should try something new to revive your career, baby girl.

GucciGa

Cancel culture gone wild šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Ā 

Leona's post was pretty random and really not relevant to Michael v Chrissy. She was just inserting herself in the situation for her own reasons.Ā 

Ā 

šŸ˜‡

Cookie Tookie

Designers donā€™t owe you anything. They donā€™t have to dress you if they donā€™t want to. Normalize moving on to something or someone else if your first option doesnā€™t work out.Ā 

Gimme More

I've heard over the years Leona isn't very nice, so I wouldn't be shocked if she did this for attention.

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

uo111

Oo girl, I donā€™t even know who Leona is, but reading her insta story is sooo embarrassing. Itā€™s clearly a complete lie.

A fashion designer didnā€™t want to be forced to alter garments a day before a show for some no name ho and that somehow means she was body shamed despite looking like a model, bitch please. I donā€™t know how chrissy tiegan gets people to do all this ****, she must be a complete sociopath

Kadikaado

Leona Lewis clearly tried to get the spotlight on her by shamming him and it didn't work out. lol

He was too classy to answer her that way.

If the dress was sample size and it couldn't fit her, he clearly couldn't do anything since you can adjust a big dress, but you can't fit a small dress to a bigger body, and let's be honest: SHE IS FAR FROM BEING FAT! She kept wearing his stuff, that shows that clearly she is making stuff up. When I am humiliated byĀ someone my natural response is to get away from that a.s.a.p.Ā  and avoid all contact and talk to all my friends to let them know how horrible that person is. The fact that she looked him for dresses one month ago shows she is lying.

I believe people should be held responsible for the things they do, but we cannot forget that there are lots of bad people in the world that will use any opportunity they have to make themselves look better or that just want to be mean to other people.

BTW if I recall Project Runway well Michael Costello was fat shammed as a kid, I doubt he would do that kind of stuff, she seemed like a nice, gentle person.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived