💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star opens up about mental health

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Living

He’s a multimillion and an egomaniac. If he wants to get better he can literally remove his social accounts and YouTube. The brand will sell without them.

His business could also collapse tomorrow and he would be fine, for generations. 

buzzkill

Well its so easy to judge ones behavior and pick and choose who’s deserving of compassion

JusKeepBreathin
34 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Racism is not a mental illness

I hate to disagree but there have been studies. But not every person with a mental illness is racist.  Some types of racism is a mental disorder IMO. 

Being delusional is a psychiatric disorder. Blaming a whole group of people for your problems and acting on that belief is delusional and paranoid behavior. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

So do y’all think he’s selling the house for financial reasons? I know he’s filthy rich but I can’t imagine his two main brands doing much money in the last year. All of his stuff is on sale and being sold on TJ Max. 

Wolf Boy

This is his 5th video declaring how he is leaving the drama behind ect ect lol

Wolf Boy
36 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

And in a few months he’ll be involved in another drama 

Yep. And then he’ll make a video about it and tell us how hard his life has been lately.

harispilton
8 hours ago, Bio said:

So do y’all think he’s selling the house for financial reasons? I know he’s filthy rich but I can’t imagine his two main brands doing much money in the last year. All of his stuff is on sale and being sold on TJ Max. 

I don't think so. I knew he would sell his house the minute I saw his first video reveal. It's just such an obvious ego-purchase as he, himself said.

It's made it's rounds through the internet and gathered attention, now it's time to be smart and move on.

He won't be able to sell it profitably soon anyways, LA is turning into a shithole. 

please ban this account ty

FinallyFree
8 hours ago, Bio said:

All of his stuff is on sale and being sold on TJ Max. 

Only his collaborations with Morphe and Jouer were on TJ Maxx, not Jeffree Star Cosmetics.

OT: Even though I grew to dislike him, I hope he finds peace and is doing well. Being mentally ill sucks. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone :(

RIP SOPHIE đŸ€

Aphasic

To all those laughing and passive agressively commeting:

whoever has never sinned throw the first stone

Archived