BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Don't they always return when they "calm down and reflect" :smh:

Kpop teas

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcadia

I don’t even like Crissi Teigen but cancel culture can **** off. People make mistakes, people change, learn, and grow. The people who cancel and act outraged aren’t the saints they portray to be either.

codymonster

I dunno, when I read that, it does genuinely seem like she is sorry. And it does genuinely seem like she has changed for the better. Everything being brought up IS from the past, and lord knows there are many people who were awful bullies and changed for the best. I feel like people need to now judge her for her present and allow her the opportunity to be better, as she can't change the past. If that behaviour continues, then yes, an obvious and justified cancellation is rightly in order.

I dunno,  it just is bizarre to me when we ignore the way people act presently and just judge on the past. 

Glamourpuss

I think that's actually a decent apology. 

She's done the things that an adult should do in order to fix the damaged and toxic parts of themselves. Looking back at your mistakes and realising 'I was an asshole' is how you become a better person. 

But I'm still on the fence because the things she said were absolutely awful and very serious because somebody could have been driven to suicide after reading something Chrissy said to them. I can't imagine ever telling someone to kill themselves. I don't understand why somebody would make other people feel so bad to the point they'd think about ending their life. 

I think this is one of those things that can be forgiven but never forgotten but I don't believe it's up to us to forgive her. She should really focus more on fixing the damage privately and stay off social media. 

The people who don’t accept an apology are the ones to be judged. Either they have never made any mistake (which we know is impossible) or they’ve made it but know they themselves will never change. First statement makes them liars, second one - hopeless cases. At least Chrissy did the right thing and apologised!

Lucas

I will never understand why people hate it when celebrities apologize online. People grow, learn from their mistakes... It's called evolving as a person

Rebel

Of course she is sorry, she lost her brand deals with Target, Bloomingdale's and Macy's because of that :laughga:

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I will never understand why people hate it when celebrities apologize online. People grow, learn from their mistakes... It's called evolving as a person

Funny how people only grow, learn from their mistakes and “evolve” when they start losing money for the **** they did :yennefer:

noa234
30 minutes ago, blzr said:

The people who don’t accept an apology are the ones to be judged. Either they have never made any mistake (which we know is impossible) or they’ve made it but know they themselves will never change. First statement makes them liars, second one - hopeless cases. At least Chrissy did the right thing and apologised!

Lol are u kidding me???

did u see this post from today?? Another victim..

Why would anyone forgive this horrible person?! She is literally cancelled, even by huge retailers. So no, she can't apologize now, after she told 2 persons to kill themselves and long history of problematic behavior..

noa234
24 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

I guess all of you are saints.

The Saints of Gagadaily

No one said we are

but im pretty sure none of us told people to kill themselfs :bear:

Archived