Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Doja Cat explains "I Need To Know"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki

The guy/ love interest remind me so much of Detroit become human

imitalian

gonna pretend chromatica and planet her are the same planet so i can excuse the lack of chromatica content in my mind

Applaud Talk Show GIF by Wendy Williams

elijahfan
1 hour ago, thisguyN said:

It’s cute a singer is incorporating a story and an image into her music, but using all these sci-fi words seem so out of place and borderline cringy. Girl, let’s not lose sight. It’s just pop music with no actual reference to space science or any thought or research given into it.   :enigma: 

I mean, I'm low-key with you here... Building a universe is nice and cute, but if that's not translating into the music, what's the point?

Karen Smith

I love her but WTF doja, when someone explains everything, there is nothing left to think of, or consider 

thisguyN
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What is she supposed to do? Create an actual new planet? :bear:

Haha no.

but her tweets suggest high sci-fi concept, and it’s just bunch of words she heard from some movies, which doesn’t have anything to do with the music. I love the effort, it’s just that there’s no research done to it, and is ‘spacey’ for the sake of being spacey. 

Love the song though.

BloodyJudas
1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

Thank you for making my point for me. It's depressing that apathy toward abusers is waning just when it seemed like we were making strides toward holding people accountable. And as for the whataboutism of the phantom shady people we don't know about, that's a perverse logical fallacy that invokes the idea that just because there are possibly other offenders that we should ignore the offenses we do know about. As if we shouldn't react to abuse because maybe someone somewhere got away with it. Yikes.

Yikes! I play tag and you’re it for life xd

Just get off your high horse. You do seem to like to swing for the fences. 

And say what you will about him but he’s never been convicted and, in fact,  the ruling was in his favor. Are you going to say that the American justice system is corrupted and rigged because the judge did not find him guilty because of insufficient evidence and Kesha contradicting herself several times?

On April 6, 2016, New York Judge Shirley Kornreich dismissed Kesha's claims of sexual assault, sexual harassment, and gender violence. "While Kesha's [claim] alleges that she was sexually, physically and verbally abused by Gottwald for a decade, she describes only two specific instances of physical/sexual abuse," Kornreich wrote. "And the most recent event described was alleged to have happened in 2008 and so falls outside of the statute of limitations." The judge dismissed Kesha's hate crime claim because the filings "do not allege that Gottwald harbored animus toward women or was motivated by gender animus when he allegedly behaved violently toward Kesha ... Every rape is not a gender-motivated hate crime." Kesha's claim of intentional infliction of emotional distress was dismissed by the judge because "claims of insults about her value as an artist, her looks, and her weight are insufficient to constitute extreme, outrageous conduct intolerable in civilized society."[33]

A judge refused to amend her original case in March 2017, noting that Kesha had entered a contract after the time period that the singer alleges that abusive behavior began and contradicting the assertion that any alleged abuse would have been unforeseeable and suggesting that Dr. Luke's alleged abusive behavior would have been foreseeable.[34][35][36]

In February 2020 a judge ruled that Kesha "made a false statement to Lady Gaga about Gottwald that was defamatory per se" and that "There is no evidence whatsoever that [Dr. Luke] raped Katy Perry."[37] The ruling stated that Kesha breached her contract with KMI, Dr. Luke’s record label

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What is she supposed to do? Create an actual new planet? :bear:

I think the difference is the aesthetic vs actual references. Like the song isn’t referential to sci-fi it is just accompanied by the aesthetics of it.

Which is fine either way but Doja is acting like she created a whole novel with lots of lore.

RichAssPiss
1 hour ago, BloodyJudas said:

Yikes! I play tag and you’re it for life xd

Just get off your high horse. You do seem to like to swing for the fences. 

And say what you will about him but he’s never been convicted and, in fact,  the ruling was in his favor. Are you going to say that the American justice system is corrupted and rigged because the judge did not find him guilty because of insufficient evidence and Kesha contradicting herself several times?

On April 6, 2016, New York Judge Shirley Kornreich dismissed Kesha's claims of sexual assault, sexual harassment, and gender violence. "While Kesha's [claim] alleges that she was sexually, physically and verbally abused by Gottwald for a decade, she describes only two specific instances of physical/sexual abuse," Kornreich wrote. "And the most recent event described was alleged to have happened in 2008 and so falls outside of the statute of limitations." The judge dismissed Kesha's hate crime claim because the filings "do not allege that Gottwald harbored animus toward women or was motivated by gender animus when he allegedly behaved violently toward Kesha ... Every rape is not a gender-motivated hate crime." Kesha's claim of intentional infliction of emotional distress was dismissed by the judge because "claims of insults about her value as an artist, her looks, and her weight are insufficient to constitute extreme, outrageous conduct intolerable in civilized society."[33]

A judge refused to amend her original case in March 2017, noting that Kesha had entered a contract after the time period that the singer alleges that abusive behavior began and contradicting the assertion that any alleged abuse would have been unforeseeable and suggesting that Dr. Luke's alleged abusive behavior would have been foreseeable.[34][35][36]

In February 2020 a judge ruled that Kesha "made a false statement to Lady Gaga about Gottwald that was defamatory per se" and that "There is no evidence whatsoever that [Dr. Luke] raped Katy Perry."[37] The ruling stated that Kesha breached her contract with KMI, Dr. Luke’s record label

If you did any research on the legal history of bringing sexual abuse claims to the court system, you would be embarrassed by your post.

Archived