Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Doja Cat explains "I Need To Know"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MadreMonster

It’s awesome to hear her take on everything but this needed to come across in the video. Hopefully other videos will explain these concepts rather than just her Twitter page

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Queen of explaining her art :billie:

Dua should learn from Doja and explain this egg

Cockroach of GGD

6 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

Dua should learn from Doja and explain this egg

Its a vesse....oh sorry wrong artist :huntyga:

RichAssPiss

I'm so disappointed people are just letting Dr. Luke happen again. At least with Say So there was a pseudonym. The fact that he put his name on it just means he's more confident now. 

thisguyN

It’s cute a singer is incorporating a story and an image into her music, but using all these sci-fi words seem so out of place and borderline cringy. Girl, let’s not lose sight. It’s just pop music with no actual reference to space science or any thought or research given into it.   :enigma: 

Teletubby

5 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Question: is that Grimes in the video?

yes
E3ns_4-VgAEJ596?format=jpg&name=large

There is part of interview about Grimes with Miles Cable and AJ Favicchio from SixTwentySix Productions who produced video:

Grimes is also just hanging out in the video. Whose idea was that? What was it like working with her and Doja and their vibe together on set?

Miles: That was honestly all Doja and Grimes. I think they just connected a while ago and are just homies, man. We just got told basically "Hey, we're going to have Grimes in the video," and we're like, "Awesome!" She was awesome to work with. She was down for the cause. She just ended up crushing it all day into the late hours with us. She had a lot of fun.

AJ: Yeah. She was supposed to leave early. She ended up just staying and being a part of it. She brought some great energy there, which was really fun.

https://www.nylon.com/entertainment/doja-cat-need-to-know-video-prosthetics-bts

Cockroach of GGD

BloodyJudas
19 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I'm so disappointed people are just letting Dr. Luke happen again. At least with Say So their was a pseudonym. The fact that he put his name on it just means he's more confident now. 

Oh give her a break for once! You guys literally have nothing better to do other than eviscerate people for no apparent reason. You’ll actually find any reason to pick on an artist you dislike. First off, she’s contractually obliged to work with him. Besides, he’s a great producer and maybe we should start separating someone’s private affairs from someone’s work. I’m not defending what he’s done. I simply listen to the music because I like it, I couldn’t care less who produced it and I know for a fact, many people feel this way.  In reality we only see what the industry people want us to see. We really don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. There are probably a great deal of producers who’ve  also done some shady deals or questionable things, but since they haven’t been caught red-handed, they don’t get skewered and get constantly praised. It’s okay if you base your music preferences on the artist’s or producer’s past. It’s up to you. Just don’t  listen to them, skip the song. But stop with this narrative of looking down upon people who do not give a hoot about who’s behind the production of a particular song. Either way, have a nice day. ;)
P.S. The song is dope! I’m pumped about the album. Can’t wait to see what she has for us in store! 

RichAssPiss
18 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Oh give her a break for once! You guys literally have nothing better to do other than eviscerate people for no apparent reason. You’ll actually find any reason to pick on an artist you dislike. First off, she’s contractually obliged to work with him. Besides, he’s a great producer and maybe we should start separating someone’s private affairs from someone’s work. I’m not defending what he’s done. I simply listen to the music because I like it, I couldn’t care less who produced it and I know for a fact, many people feel this way.  In reality we only see what the industry people want us to see. We really don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. There are probably a great deal of producers who’ve  also done some shady deals or questionable things, but since they haven’t been caught red-handed, they don’t get skewered and get constantly praised. It’s okay if you base your music preferences on the artist’s or producer’s past. It’s up to you. Just don’t  listen to them, skip the song. But stop with this narrative of looking down upon people who do not give a hoot about who’s behind the production of a particular song. Either way, have a nice day. ;)
P.S. The song is dope! I’m pumped about the album. Can’t wait to see what she has for us in store! 

Thank you for making my point for me. It's depressing that apathy toward abusers is waning just when it seemed like we were making strides toward holding people accountable. And as for the whataboutism of the phantom shady people we don't know about, that's a perverse logical fallacy that invokes the idea that just because there are possibly other offenders that we should ignore the offenses we do know about. As if we shouldn't react to abuse because maybe someone somewhere got away with it. Yikes.

MaryJaneHolland
40 minutes ago, thisguyN said:

It’s cute a singer is incorporating a story and an image into her music, but using all these sci-fi words seem so out of place and borderline cringy. Girl, let’s not lose sight. It’s just pop music with no actual reference to space science or any thought or research given into it.   :enigma: 

What is she supposed to do? Create an actual new planet? :bear:

Phlop

Gaga could’ve gotten Grimes in a video if she GAF about Chromatica :toofunny:

Im living for planet her

BYE

FentyGa

i LOVE that she’s actually world building and giving us an interesting concept and storyline

others, listen and learn:vegas:

Archived