🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

life

Happy RSD! Share your babies that you got here!

Featured Posts

cdparky
2 hours ago, Ferdi47 said:

Please, in my city people queued for one hour or more at 9am at stores that only had one copy and didn't bother to tell them so they could try their luck elsewhere. My city is London.

Out of interest, which stores did you try in London?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RAMROD

• CyanLights

• Louie

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s like 50 people in front of me  but it’s at the largest store in NYC and most people seem straight so I think I’m good. 

I'm so happy I found the only copy available in my store. They told me it's really rare in Italy, a lot of shops preordered it but didn't get any copies 

I got my Chromatica vinyl! I'm so happy as I was worried because there were about 6-7 people in front and I think I spotted some scalpers  You shoulda seen how I walked out of there with the

salty like sodium
12 minutes ago, cdparky said:

Out of interest, which stores did you try in London?

Sounds of the Universe, Reckless and Sister Ray, Phonica, then a couple in Brixton. I was able to snag two copies in the end, at the first and last store I tried, but it was quite a harrowing day haha. I remember waiting in line for 40 minutes at Reckless records, who claimed to have 49 copies, only to find out they had only received one when I got to the door ...

salty like sodium
2 hours ago, PrincessGUY said:

Oh my god that’s terrible 

It was quite bad, ngl haha At least one of the stores had the good idea of saying what they were sold out of to avoid wasting our time !

Daenerys
2 hours ago, Louie said:

Same thing happened to me. Waited in line for almost 2 hours, got in there and the person right in front of me got the last copy. 

It was like watching the world just collapse. The worker told the person “this is the last Lady Gaga”. I tried to ask the person who bought it if I could buy it from him, I had $120 in cash in my hand and he was like I’m so sorry but no. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
Sine From Above

Just realised my vinyl had creasing on the corner...

Knew everything was to good to be true for me.

STREAM BORN THIS WAY
salty like sodium
18 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Just realised my vinyl had creasing on the corner...

Knew everything was to good to be true for me.

To be honest given how limited it is having one is still better than having none.  Both of mine have the circle sticker stuck too high and it's bent over the edge but I still love them

Edited by Ferdi47
cdparky
57 minutes ago, Ferdi47 said:

Sounds of the Universe, Reckless and Sister Ray, Phonica, then a couple in Brixton. I was able to snag two copies in the end, at the first and last store I tried, but it was quite a harrowing day haha. I remember waiting in line for 40 minutes at Reckless records, who claimed to have 49 copies, only to find out they had only received one when I got to the door ...

Exactly where I was then (apart from Brixton)! We got to Sister Ray at 4am, both got everything we were after. They posted up Gaga was sold out around 10am. I know people 11th, 12th, 13th (me) and 14th in line all picked one up.

Did wonder what sort of stock the likes of Reckless would get, answer clearly was not much.

Sine From Above
46 minutes ago, Ferdi47 said:

To be honest given how limited it is having one is still better than having none.  Both of mine have the circle sticker stuck too high and it's bent over the edge but I still love them

Thats true! I'll try to find another one though.

STREAM BORN THIS WAY
salty like sodium
18 minutes ago, cdparky said:

Exactly where I was then (apart from Brixton)! We got to Sister Ray at 4am, both got everything we were after. They posted up Gaga was sold out around 10am. I know people 11th, 12th, 13th (me) and 14th in line all picked one up.

Did wonder what sort of stock the likes of Reckless would get, answer clearly was not much.

Wow, that's dedication. I'm surprised they managed to snag that many copies. Reckless only got one, SOV had at least 5 to 10 I think. A lot of other stores I've heard about online only got 1 or 0 copies despite ordering like 50. I wonder how RSD allocated these. Very random.

Juanlittlem

The guy from my local record store said he didnt asked for more copies of it "'cause it was expensive and who know if it was gonna sell" and then when he posted that he had one he told "lots of people called me asking if we had this, so the first one will take it!" :bradley:

I went at 9AM (store opened at 10AM) and was 6th, but the 1st guy took it, I hate that f*g :cyanlights:

• LMAO 1
salty like sodium
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

The guy from my local record store said he didnt asked for more copies of it "'cause it was expensive and who know if it was gonna sell" and then when he posted that he had one he told "lots of people called me asking if we had this, so the first one will take it!" :bradley:

I went at 9AM (store opened at 10AM) and was 6th, but the 1st guy took it, I hate that f*g :cyanlights:

"Who knows if it was gonna sell". That man is not worthy of working in a record shop. :huntyga: Sorry you didn't get one though

Edited by Ferdi47
  • Thanks 1
cjfinley
On 6/13/2021 at 3:58 PM, G Y P S Y said:

Can I confirm if anybody in Australia was able to get a copy? 

I contacted almost all stores in my state and not a single store had the vinyl. Some claimed they ordered it but it never arrived. :selena:

I came to ask the same question. One store I went to said they ordered it and it never arrived, another store made a statement on FB the night before saying they didn't receive it either. 

I know one Australian friend who will have a copy purely because somebody else bought it for him overseas.

G Y P S Y
2 hours ago, cjfinley said:

I came to ask the same question. One store I went to said they ordered it and it never arrived, another store made a statement on FB the night before saying they didn't receive it either. 

I know one Australian friend who will have a copy purely because somebody else bought it for him overseas.

I’m hoping maybe the shipment got delayed. Fingers crossed the stores will have it for the next drop date.

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

I’m hoping maybe the shipment got delayed. Fingers crossed the stores will have it for the next drop date.

Looks like it is different method in AU,

Each label have their own lists, Gaga is with ROCKET, and it was listed the vinyl for first drop last Saturday as part of their imported ones. 

Looking at the Sony list, they were asking people to contact the label directly for purchase. So perhaps that is what you guys there need to do with Rocket too? Do contact them for inquiries.

https://www.recordstoreday.com.au/lists-for-rsd-drops-2021/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ Not in denial, I am defiant (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡