💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

life

Happy RSD! Share your babies that you got here!

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

Yes! The store. It's so sad.

Report them to RSD so they will revoke their participation on next RSD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ Not in denial, I am defiant (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RAMROD

• CyanLights

• Louie

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s like 50 people in front of me  but it’s at the largest store in NYC and most people seem straight so I think I’m good. 

I'm so happy I found the only copy available in my store. They told me it's really rare in Italy, a lot of shops preordered it but didn't get any copies 

I got my Chromatica vinyl! I'm so happy as I was worried because there were about 6-7 people in front and I think I spotted some scalpers  You shoulda seen how I walked out of there with the

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, MaxPOP said:

This kind of releases must be limited to 1 per person even in stores

It is though

Angelina Stefania

TO buy or not to buy the Chromatica vinyl set from rough trade? That's the question. They have 11000 in stock.

Edited by Angelina Stefania
INNA
17 minutes ago, GomARTPOP said:

My ULTIMATE Chromatica Collection!

Thanks for sharing!! 

All around the world, don’t forget… Sky is limit…
  • Love 1
INNA
2 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said:

TO buy or not to buy the Chromatica vinyl set from rough trade? That's the question. They have 11000 in stock.

They don’t have that many, not nearly. They are only going to be selling a handful (Rough Trade was allotted ~copies for their stores)

So realistically there will probably be less than 20-30 copies that pop up on their site when the time comes. Be quick!

All around the world, don’t forget… Sky is limit…
RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said:

LMAO they're not. The number shown are for the whole copies available. They will only sell what's left in their brick and mortar stores, if any. 

Edited by RAMROD
MessyTop
14 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said:

That’s the total pressing. Rough trade probably god 20-30 copies. Maybe less going up online 

RAMROD

So, how many of y'all here managed to obtain COMATICA from Rough Trade just now? :flower:

CyanLights
30 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said:

rough trade does not have 11,000 in stock. Rather 11,000 have been pressed in total. 

Batwings

LOL, welp, I've officially given up hope. The Rough Trade stock was sold out before they even opened for online sales. This has been at utter joke. I've always loved RSD, and it's an event I look forward to every year, but I'm absolutely disgusted this year. 

• Love 1
tylertremallose
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So, how many of y'all here managed to obtain COMATICA from Rough Trade just now? :flower:

i was trying..the queue has been showing estimated wait time 7 min for the last 20 min for me. i think its broken lol ...still at 7 min wait time -.- lame

• Love 1
RAMROD
Just now, Batwings said:

LOL, welp, I've officially given up hope. The Rough Trade stock was sold out before they even opened for online sales. This has been at utter joke. I've always loved RSD, and it's an event I look forward to every year, but I'm absolutely disgusted this year. 

I don't think they even have any left ti begin with hence the Notify Me button couple of minutes even before it started.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

i was trying..the queue has been showing estimated wait time 7 min for the last 20 min for me. i think its broken lol ...still at 7 min wait time -.- lame

Hope there are another place that will still sell it in normal price. Keep your eyes peeled on here tbh. Who knows?