Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mommy Shaming Emily Ratajkowski

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island
Just now, Aphasic said:

That seems weirder than holding a baby with one hand. But to each its own.

I have no maternal instincts, plus I have autism and hate loud noises and smells. The world is overpopulated as well. As a woman I feel no obligation to have kids, sorry if I'm weird.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

I have no maternal instincts, plus I have autism and hate loud noises and smells. The world is overpopulated as well. As a woman I feel no obligation to have kids, sorry if I'm weird.

You don't have to be sorry. Women's purpose on earth does not consist solely out of being birthing vessels and anyone who implies otherwise... has some unaddressed misogyny issues.

Women are allowed to not want or not like kids. Period.

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

You don't have to be sorry. Women's purpose on earth does not consist solely out of being birthing vessels and anyone who implies otherwise... has some unaddressed misogyny issues.

Women are allowed to not want or not like kids. Period.

Thank you @Aphasics comment kinda hurt my feelings tbh, like it should not be weird to not want kids or be attracted to people who want kids, like that would not work out for me.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

TimisaMonster

I do find it strange to ever hold a baby with 1 arm...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Magui

People don't even know the circumstances or the few seconds that she hold the baby like that. I remember to hold my godson with one harm too ( when he was a baby i would help my friend on the weekends, she's a single mom), like you need to pick something, do other stuff. It's not even comfortable for yourself to hold the baby with one arm for a lot of time, but it's something you do (at least i did) for a few instants in order to do something quickly, fix the baby's clothes, get his pacifier. No need for shaming the girl at all.

Magui
1 hour ago, Monsterabriel said:

No one should feel obligated to have kids. Specially women, i really hate when people pressure you or talk to you like it's a shame you don't want kids. Although I like kids i never wanted to have kids my own. (I like to help my friends with their kids it's more than enough for me)

Helxig

I saw the first pic and was like... what's the big deal? Then I scrolled down and :laughga: ...

Uk1LONL.gif

The way she's holding it like a sack of potatoes 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GucciGa

The thing that gets me is she saw those pictures and decided they were great pics to put on her Instagram.. I swear they do it to get press. Mommyhood is huge business for these celebrities. Look at the celebs who have practically made it into their second careers. 

It wouldn't surprise me if she knew it would cause a stink and she could then add mommyshaming to her list of things to be an expert on. It will probably be a chapter in the parenting book she has signed for and needs content!!!

😇

JaysAMess
2 hours ago, Aphasic said:

Not you asking is it fair to judge someone then you go right ahead and judge someone.

Awkward Episode 7 GIF by The Office

GucciGa
2 hours ago, Aphasic said:

Yikes, what an immature but unsurprising comment. 

😇

GucciGa
2 hours ago, Monsterabriel said:

Thank you @Aphasics comment kinda hurt my feelings tbh, like it should not be weird to not want kids or be attracted to people who want kids, like that would not work out for me.

Well he just outed his extremely ignorant attitude for everyone to see, so I'm glad he is getting schooled. 

Its completely normal not to want kids. I love when people have made the choice not to have children. That they have weighed it up and gone "nope, not for me!". So many women have kids bc they think it's what they have to do bc everybody else is doing it. Stay loud about your personal choice, bc we need more women being honest. It's the only way to shut down old fashioned and ignorant attitudes. 

😇

Is it your baby? No.

Do you have other things to do in your life? Yes.

Is it right to keep criticizing women over and over? No

So do the right thing and keep it to yourselves. It's tiring that mommy shaming is such a thing right now. 

Teletubby
8 hours ago, PEZ said:

How the F*CK does she look like that just 3 months postpartum

genes and workouts

she posted her post-birth photos 11 days after giving birth ↓
974c6c149a9946fdcf4164c51f523060?width=3760eefb5f68f40c9ec80e13a32cabd38

and this one 1 month after bdd7ab38ef4c25d676f13bfb6e9f1e1b?width=3

Cockroach of GGD

Healed My Heart
8 hours ago, Aphasic said:

It is not weird to not want or like children. It's interesting you created a thread to discuss the issues with mommy shaming, but then shame someone for not wanting children.

She/her 💗💜💙

Archived