💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake Bell charged with crimes against a child

Focus

Featured Posts

Focus

"Jared Drake Bell who played Drake in the hit Nickelodeon TV show “Drake and Josh” is facing charges in Cuyahoga County.

Bell, 34, is charged with disseminating matter harmful to juveniles and attempted endangering children.

FOX 8 News has learned that he allegedly engaged in an inappropriate chat with the victim that, at times, was sexual in nature. The alleged incident happened on December 1, 2017.

Court documents show the Cleveland Division of Police was the arresting agency but does not say when he was arrested.

According to the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office, the victim, 15, filed a report with her local police department in Canada in October 2018 regarding a incident involving Bell that occurred the previous year in Cleveland.

The investigation reportedly revealed that the victim had established a relationship with Bell several years prior. She then attended his Cleveland concert in December 2017.

At that concert “Bell violated his duty of care and, in doing so, created a risk of harm to the victim,” the Prosecutor’s Office reports. The investigation also revealed that months leading up to the concert, Bell allegedly sent the victim inappropriate social media messages. 

Officials say he has since been charged with attempted endangering children, a 4th degree felony, and disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, a 1st degree misdemeanor.

Court documents show Bell appeared in Cuyahoga County court Thursday. At that time, he entered a not guilty plea, and was freed on a $2,500 personal bond. Bell agreed to have no contact with the alleged victim in the case.

Bell, who also goes by Drake Campana, tweeted in October of 2017 that he was scheduled to play Cleveland’s The Odeon Concert Club on Dec. 1, 2017. As of Friday afternoon, it appears that tweet has been deleted."

abc05706-fe36-4b3e-bfa2-a4e2d5e07712_1140x641.png

https://fox8.com/news/jared-bell-of-drake-and-josh-charged-with-crimes-against-a-child/

Luke78619

Honestly shocked 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PartySick
7 minutes ago, April 25 said:

Bell, who also goes by Drake Campana

F*cking what :toofunny:

OT: F*cking WHAT?! :air: 

💚

IllusionLover
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

F*cking what :toofunny:

OT: F*cking WHAT?! :air: 

Campana means bell in Spanish :air:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

StarstruckIllusion

Heard nothing but bad things about him for the past few years but THISSSS is… wow

PartySick
15 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Campana means bell in Spanish :air:

I know :toofunny: it's just freaking weird, idk :toofunny:

💚

INNA
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I know :toofunny: it's just freaking weird, idk :toofunny:

He changed his name to this so he could start a career in Mexico (since he was cancelled in the US) and avoid his abuse case...... An attempt was made

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived