💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn shouts "***g*t" to a stranger during a fight

noa234

Featured Posts

Living

I don’t know him really (he’s not famous anymore I don’t think) but is that him? 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
14 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

and all the directioners are saying 'delete this' in the comments :triggered:

straight white girl stans are really beginning to get on my nerves, they always find a way to excuse their faves of racism or homophobia or xenophobia or literally anything because they're never the offended party

Except he didn't say it as a slur. The other dude did. He is literally saying. "Fãgot? I'm the fãgót?" Asking the question because the other guy said it as a slur. 

Also I don't even think that's Zayn. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Aphasic
13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

As a gay man I allow him to say it so nobody has the right to be mad at him! Period :crossed:

As gay man you only posses rights to your individual persona and others can be upset and mad at him all they want. 

Flippy

Zayn wasn’t the one who originally called out the slur :saladga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

INNA

Hearing overlapping British accents was really enough to get my blood pressure up this morning :sweat:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

InstantDejavu

Is that Zayn cause if yes then he looks bad.

He looks rather 'lived off' if you know what I mean.

Anyway, wasn't he in a band that literally was gay as hell?

GucciGa
23 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

and all the directioners are saying 'delete this' in the comments :triggered:

straight white girl stans are really beginning to get on my nerves, they always find a way to excuse their faves of racism or homophobia or xenophobia or literally anything because they're never the offended party

Its not just straight white girls but go off 

😇

Lilbit

SAYS THE MAN WHO IS THIRSTED BY GAY MEN AROUND THE WORLD AND WORE DRAG FOR MONEY AND TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF FOR A PHYSICAL ALTERCATION WITH ANOTHER MAN. :billie:

and anyone here willing to brush this off because of his appearance is *t r a s h 

Born This Way

He looks too fat to be Zayn? 

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

Archived