Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Taylor Swift - willow (90s trend remix)

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

Agunimon
55 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

I don't get it. Can't you just screenshot it from her store, edit it, and use it as your own album cover? Why pay $5?

Because fans pay for multiple "exclusive" versions of albums even if it's just pictures. I think Lover or  1989 or some album she released had like 4 different versions with photos included that were only available in that particular version that fans collected for the sake of collecting them; the same reason fans buy multiple versions (CD, digital, deluxe, vinyl) of an album.

gagaxsebert

when this popped up on my feed I thought it was the 1989 announcement & ran. 

To say I was disappointed was an understatement, but we did just get 3 albums so idm. She must be trying for that #1 this week.

Used to be HighRoad

KURUSHITOVSKA

An people complained about an L or a +... 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Lanadelduck

so apparently the color of the signatures relate to each re-record era and the order of release

gold - fearless

silver - 1989

purple - speak now

red - red 

:triggered:

Due to this promotion expiring at Midnight, are we still hopeful that something from 1989 Taylor's Version will be released by tomorrow :ally:?

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Is the H is DAHNCE one of her Easter eggs too :bear:

Someone Googled the word dahnce with "release date" and guess what it said:

So i guess yes :selena:

1 hour ago, fraann said:

I love her, but what?

I think she's trying to see if evermore can snatch another #1 on the BB200, she broke a record for most vinyl sales this week, sent autographed copies of the album to record stores and now is selling 4 digitally autographed versions of evermore with a new remix, and they are available til midnight (when the tracking week ends) 

And she's also doing a streaming party right now.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Because fans pay for multiple "exclusive" versions of albums even if it's just pictures. I think Lover or  1989 or some album she released had like 4 different versions with photos included that were only available in that particular version that fans collected for the sake of collecting them; the same reason fans buy multiple versions (CD, digital, deluxe, vinyl) of an album.

For those who wanna know: 1989 had 5 versions of the polaroids but you never knew in which version came each (they were randomly distributed) so fans ended up buying more than 6 versions to collect them. There's also the 4 Lover journals and the 8 folklore covers.

IllusionLover
33 minutes ago, Caldy said:

Due to this promotion expiring at Midnight, are we still hopeful that something from 1989 Taylor's Version will be released by tomorrow :ally:?

No :selena: diorleak said June 25th, but Ed Sheeran is teasing something for that date and i don't think she will release the same day as her friend, my bets are 11th or 18th (but Gaga is releasing that day, but both are re-releases)

fraann
12 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I think she's trying to see if evermore can snatch another #1 on the BB200, she broke a record for most vinyl sales this week, sent autographed copies of the album to record stores and now is selling 4 digitally autographed versions of evermore with a new remix, and they are available til midnight (when the tracking week ends) 

Yeah of course, and I love when artists release diferent versions, but they could've released it in a physical format instead of a digital signed cover :bear:

IllusionLover
15 minutes ago, fraann said:

Yeah of course, and I love when artists release diferent versions, but they could've released it in a physical format instead of a digital signed cover :bear:

Yeah but my guess is she's ending the era, so she didn't put much effort. Even some insiders are saying this is the last time we'll hear about evermore. Also she wanted to be quick if she made physical CDs they wouldn't arrive until some weeks later and wouldn't count on this week's Billboard.

js4754394o9823
3 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

I don't get it. Can't you just screenshot it from her store, edit it, and use it as your own album cover? Why pay $5?

It says 24 bit files in the description

So you're paying $5 for the lossless quality of the album

And that's kinda cheap

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived