news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo

Does the mean... the journey will really do continue?

my username says it all 🇵🇭

spicemuncher
19 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

i'm still allowed to want a refund. the truth is, by the time the concert happens, it'll be over two years since i bought the tickets. i would've lost the hype, i would rather spend the money on something else by that point. no hate to gaga, i totally understand, but you can't force me to go.

There’s an unspoken rule that once is a date is postponed, you have a 60-90 day window where you may request a refund from the point of sale and they should give it to you with no questions asked.

I always cite the fact that I am not confident I will be within the country at the time and would like a refund.

Agunimon
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

She was partying last week tho? :madge: 

In a country that isn't in complete lockdown.

Chromatography

well i’m pleasantly surprised tbh, i thought for sure it would just be cancelled. maybe that’s why there’s been no noise with chromatica because she knew it was always going to get postponed

Jose Alberto

I need her to tweet like this: "To make up for the wait, there will be many surprises related to the Chromatica universe, stay tuned" :flop:

darkgaga

Lets hope she released LG7 before and does a joint tour for both albums

Cookie Tookie

I don’t get it. Most concerts are resuming in late summer, early fall. Pushing it back a whole year is a horrible move. Before you know it, it’ll end up cancelled. 

franminervini

A RELIEF, HONESTLY :bradley:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Archived