đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

HIMe
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It was the most logical choice given the global inconsistency. Still, I was hoping they would cancel outright and re-launch in 2022 with an all arena tour. I'm still not sold on the idea of stadium tour, the Chromatica concept lends itself so well for an indoor experience. As for those saying no one will care by 2022 about the album, remember Madonna didn't tour 1998's Ray of Light until 2001 alongside 2000's Music; it's not unheard of for artists to wait awhile and do a double album tour. Sit back, relax, and don't run head-on at 110 mph into any walls just yet. 

You can't blame the people for not caring anymore by 2022 when Gaga herself moved on from the era after 4 months...

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Melancholia said:

i hope we can get a refund. i just won't be feeling the album anymore in 2022.

How

Its Lady Gaga

The songs will be live along with a sprinkling of others shes sung for the past decade

How could you not get caught up again? 

No shade, no put down, just a curious question 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

HuffsAhoy
Just now, HIMe said:

You can't blame the people for not caring anymore by 2022 when Gaga herself moved on from the era after 4 months...

It's their loss then :ohwell: 

That's what happens when you build your life around needing validation from a singer to enjoy their art instead of enjoying the music on your own :coffee:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Can't have this tour happening, but enigma can :billie: enigma haters keep on losing :billie:

I think the problem is the European dates. The location in France is designated as a vaccination centre until the end of this year, the location in London could only happen with capacity reduced by over 83% (from 60k tickets to 10k tickets). Doesn't make sense to have the American dates this year and the European dates one year later, especially when it's like only... 6 concerts. Even if they would force the date in London, they'd have to refund 50,000 people and it would be a HUGE financial loss.

TimisaMonster

Gaga...you had Ticketmaster speak on your behalf? :awkney:

Im just surprised it took this long for them to say this because everyone else has been doing the same...but a whole year from now would mean she needs to fill the year with some sort of Chromatica promo and don't tell me it's gonna be a year of those remixes :saladga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Mister G
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

That's what happens when you build your life around needing validation from a singer to enjoy their art instead of enjoying the music on your own :coffee:

Yeah I freaked out for about 5 minutes because I was getting ready for a meeting and the email came through as it started and I had to present...while posting on here of course but I'm willing to give it another chance.

Delulu Rogers

Im fine with postponing to 2022 but she better release more singles, MVs and performances to keep the era alive. Imagine if the tour is in August 2022 and the last thing we got was in September 2020...

littlepotter

So relieved... please don't cancel

chaeri pls

Papergangstuh
12 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What are these people gonna do when she's just a touring legacy act with just greatest hits albums?

River

When she postpone - she had to just cancel

When she cancel - why didn't she postpone??

JUST DECIDE

angry the hulk GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

There is absolutely no logical reason for not touring in the USA, UK, and Canada in August. 

France is still lagging in vaccination but the other three are leading in vaccination. 

UK still is not making sense because of the reduced capacity laws. 10k max are allowed for stadium shows. The UK date would be in 6-8 weeks already and laws won't be changing by then. You have to pick your poison: Cancel European dates and refund 150k tickets, cancel France do the UK date and refund 140k tickets, or postpone everything another year until you can have all dates done how you want them to go, in ONE go without large pauses between the shows where you get out of practice. :emma:

And before y'all say: just do multiple shows. The point of the tour altogether was that it essentially was a one off and Gaga probably intends on keeping it that way. :emma: 

TimisaMonster
54 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

She didn't even bother to tell us about the postponemet by herself...... :madge:

She really hates Chromatica i fear :bradley:

She didn't even acknowledge the 1 year anniversary...:enigma:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

noa234

Lol the fact that u all think she won't cancel it..

shes just "postponing" to avoid the lashes :laughga:

Lucas

Summer 2022 that's 1 whole year. I pray we'll get new Chromatica content until then (I mean except the remix album)

illySpencer

Are we surprised ? No. This era was a whole mess from the start, GaGa clearly didn't like it. Cancel the whole thing, we moved on...  

Archived