Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga UN/UNICEF visit to Ventanilla School Lima Peru on YouTube

Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster Voices

:flutter: I can't ! It's amazing how she finds the time and how she truly wants to visit such places and help people! And st the same time she doesn't stop working so hard!

Forever and Always!

She is doing something so wonderful and selfless that I won't even clock her for how wack her wig line looks. If she wasn't doing something so charitable I would say something like...it looks like she is smuggling one of those Lima kids under her wig so she can show up Madonna by dating an even younger brown boy. But I would never say such a thing...

Why can't the media report on stuff like this? Instead of just complaining about her weight and other irrelevant things :roll:

:clap:

I don't agree actually. I REALLY love Gaga for doing things like these, but some monsters are acting like she's the only one doing this and the only one who ever did. There are loads of artists and celebs who do that kind of philantrophy. This is nothing new, but don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean it's still amazing that she's doing it.

So what, we are here to praise her not Medoner or similar lol (Not saying other artists don't do thse kind of things)

My Little Phoney

She is doing something so wonderful and selfless that I won't even clock her for how wack her wig line looks. If she wasn't doing something so charitable I would say something like...it looks like she is smuggling one of those Lima kids under her wig so she can show up Madonna by dating an even younger brown boy. But I would never say such a thing...

Lord have mercy

So so so proud of her, she talks the talk and walks the walk

Archived