💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga UN/UNICEF visit to Ventanilla School Lima Peru on YouTube

Guille

Featured Posts

I think if she keeps this great work up, the general public will start to take notice, which will definitely be a good thing all around.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warhol Princess

Why can't the media report on stuff like this? Instead of just complaining about her weight and other irrelevant things :roll:

:yes:

Such a cutie pie she is :wub:

And her acapella of Born This Way will always be >>>>>>>>>>> the album version

NewUsername

And it's things like this which make everything else irrelevant IMO. You can sit behind your keyboard and attack her for whatever you please (that her music isn't as commercial now, that she's being passed up by other pop acts, etc), but this is Lady Gaga and this is what she does. I'm so proud to see someone so successful who still doesn't mind getting their hands dirty. She's a true inspiration.

I don't agree actually. I REALLY love Gaga for doing things like these, but some monsters are acting like she's the only one doing this and the only one who ever did. There are loads of artists and celebs who do that kind of philantrophy. This is nothing new, but don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean it's still amazing that she's doing it.

I don't agree actually. I REALLY love Gaga for doing things like these, but some monsters are acting like she's the only one doing this and the only one who ever did. There are loads of artists and celebs who do that kind of philantrophy. This is nothing new, but don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean it's still amazing that she's doing it.

You're right and I'm well aware she's not the only one, which is why I never said she was. I was referring to how it's not a common sight to see a pop star walking barefoot around the slums of foreign countries. And I think her passion for these causes is more important than a charts competition fans seem to focus all their attention on.

No matter what people may think about her music and art they cannot deny what amazing work she is doing to make this world a better place, she has a heart of gold and is continuing the amazing work some of her idols started many years ago. She has a beautiful soul.

I had the biggest smile on my face while watching that.

I wish her critics would take the time to look past her outlandish music and fashion, because they'd find somebody who's got a huge heart and somebody who just wants to make the world a better place.

Archived