• Last Reply
Rat Boy
14 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

3vuu.gif

She is the girl with the braids in Matilda. Trunchbull cut one of her :bradley:

GGD = The Trunchbull. 

"Rat Boy's a nasty, trashy, sleazy, classless"- River

River

when you start something, but then you're like, nah I give up, lets cut half of it and move on with my life.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

dynamite
1 hour ago, lodylody said:

I'm sorry but these titles are so ****ing dumb. "Ends world hunger with new hairstyle" is just literally ****ing so stupid. I sense warning points coming my way, but I hope you get very hungry and understand how ****ing stupid this comment is. People are being bombed and are being starved by ethnic-cleansing militant occupying powers.

P.S. It's not even a new ****ing hairstyle, she just braided that dumb scissor-accident of a haircut and you think it's new :emma: 

I'd say ma'am this is a Wendy's but you'd probably take a fence because it's not actually a Wendy's

weed
1 hour ago, Ikvs said:

Excuse me ma'am, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take post down. That wheelchair emoji is my sister who was killed by a metra train. And it this post is very disrespectful. Idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please.

baby that's **** Cheney

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Chic said:

She’s committed to it, I will never fault her energy and perseverance

It's a different time with social media. It's her brand like Ariana's brand is the pony tale. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TimisaMonster

Truly her yeehaw era :bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

New artist? Never see her before.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter
4 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

This look cured my binge eating, I can't believe it :bradley:

So you're saying it made you lose your appetite? 👁👄👁

chaeri pls

hieronymus
4 hours ago, enissa11 said:

you think that homophobia is a joke? this dumb titles are very disrespectful, i was beaten three times by homophones please take this thread down.

I support you. I was once assaulted by there, their, and they're and then grown and groan the next week. Win/When will this madness cease/sees/seize

Aphasic
4 hours ago, lodylody said:

I'm sorry but these titles are so ****ing dumb. "Ends world hunger with new hairstyle" is just literally ****ing so stupid. I sense warning points coming my way, but I hope you get very hungry and understand how ****ing stupid this comment is. People are being bombed and are being starved by ethnic-cleansing militant occupying powers.

P.S. It's not even a new ****ing hairstyle, she just braided that dumb scissor-accident of a haircut and you think it's new :emma: 

I think OP meant no harm. 

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

So you're saying it made you lose your appetite? 👁👄👁

Can't wait to be skinny :flutter:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Archived