OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa Love Again Music Video Friday

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

Kadikaado
4 minutes ago, frenchgagadian said:

People still using “autistic” as an adjective for crazy, weird or mad is offensive and deeply outrageous. Words matter, even if you have autism.  Go away. 

I am indeed autistic, I have doctor appraisal/report and I am not saying it for "being crazy", YOU ARE. I am not offending anyone just saying what I think about disposable pop music. You are the one here being ableist. Learn what being on the spectrum is before saying ableist sh1t like this. I just gave my opinion about music! You're probably just a double account by someone not brave enough to show their face here!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varys

Wait why is there a discussion about autism going on in a Dua thread?

Never change ggd ☠️

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

NichuuB
24 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

It's like, if you come for me don't expect me to stay quiet.

Dhq9sGrW4AEf0YJ.jpg

Eu entendi o q vc quis dizer na hora de ela estar sugando até a última gota do álbum, mas tipo, eu gosto pq se fosse a gaga fazendo isso eu ia amar. O problema eh q muitas pessoas não tão acostumadas com o nível de deboche das nossas redes sociais ( ainda mais no gagadailly onde a gente tenta ser o mais decente possivel pelo bem da convivencia aqui:ladyhaha:)

Property of @Whale

dracomalfoy

honestly I can't even fathom why people would complain about this, I would kill for gaga to milk the **** out of chromatica and chromatica's aesthetic :yennefer:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
5 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Honestly, this song is not even good, she doesn't have anything else from Future Nostalgia to keep milking, she should record new songs or look for some songs that didn't make the final cut that are good. I love her hard work, but she is overexposing right now.

What is the point of being on top if you dont ruin it overexposing

LDGA

Lol this Duas threads are what have kep GGD alive all this time, you are so butthurt, mad and angry that she keeps releasing music for her fans and GP (obviously the music is not directed towards you, since you dont like her duuhh) that is so funny, i always laugh when i read the same tiring argument of milking eras and overexposuring. 

Anyways, Love Again is my second least favorite song in FN :( i really wanted a pretty please video, but that wish will only live in my mind.  

Gagaplayer315

The cover is so cringey tbh :billie:

frenchgagadian
17 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I am indeed autistic, I have doctor appraisal/report and I am not saying it for "being crazy", YOU ARE. I am not offending anyone just saying what I think about disposable pop music. You are the one here being ableist. Learn what being on the spectrum is before saying ableist sh1t like this. I just gave my opinion about music! You're probably just a double account by someone not brave enough to show their face here!

I’m a medical student. I know what is the spectrum of autism. I’m not being ableist. I’m being human. No one should use this word to describe people or actions. It serves its purpose to describe a medical condition. It is my real face, and I even linked my IG to my profile. Don’t attack me personally. 

lanadelgagabitc
22 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Honestly, this song is not even good, she doesn't have anything else from Future Nostalgia to keep milking, she should record new songs or look for some songs that didn't make the final cut that are good. I love her hard work, but she is overexposing right now.

drag me a bit this was my fave song at the first listen and i like it now too

Phlop

Love Again and Cool were the only two songs left I thought were good single material so I’m happy

BYE

Agunimon
22 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

Dua Lipa: *continues to promote her album, since it's still in the top 10 after a year, released a single 7 months ago and it just reached #2 on the chart*

People on here: "WHY IS SHE STILL PROMOTING THIS ALBUM!!?

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

They're just haters.

Jealous that she's having an actual album cycle.

Kadikaado
39 minutes ago, frenchgagadian said:

I’m a medical student. I know what is the spectrum of autism. I’m not being ableist. I’m being human. No one should use this word to describe people or actions. It serves its purpose to describe a medical condition. It is my real face, and I even linked my IG to my profile. Don’t attack me personally. 

You are the one attacking me personally because I think an album is mediocre. 

frenchgagadian
1 minute ago, Kadikaado said:

You are the one attacking me personally because I think an album is mediocre. 

I never attacked you personally. You can have your own opinion of Dua’s album. I don’t care! 

Kadikaado
7 minutes ago, frenchgagadian said:

I never attacked you personally. You can have your own opinion of Dua’s album. I don’t care! 

Henny, you literally attacked me for my autistic condition, for explaining one of the basic of characteristics of autism (being blunt). 

P.s. Study harder!

"People still using “autistic” as an adjective for crazy, weird or mad is offensive and deeply outrageous. Words matter, even if you have autism.  Go away. "

You words. When did I ever used the word autistic "for crazy, weird or mad"?

Archived