We aren't ready

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

Is she gonna start rapping? :awesome:

jk I’m really excited to see her reinvention i trust it’s gon be good

• alsemanche changed the title to Dua's next album: "completely different and at scale"
Perfume

Can't wait for more basic songs that will be overrated by all of stan twitter... saying this as a fan of Dua.

an angel held me like a child

littlepotter

Ready for more substance from miss Dua, we know she has personality and is that bitch so now we need to hear it in the music

chaeri pls

BabbleOnBling

Wtf does "at scale" mean? I see that all the time now...

(Yas slay mama)

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu (Home of the Babble On! with Bling Podcast)

Perfume
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Ready for more substance from miss Dua, we know she has personality and is that bitch so now we need to hear it in the music

Exactly! I know she's got more in her than what she's giving. I enjoyed some of Future Nostalgia, but a lot of the tracks felt so generic. I'm hoping for something more gritty this time around! With that being said... Physical is still one of my favorite songs from her, mainly because of that infectious flute thing!!!

an angel held me like a child

Mister G

The world is watching her now after the success of Future Nostalgia. No pressure she got this.

VasilisVas

I like Dua and all but girl…take a break already. Overexposure is going to destroy her 

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Exactly! I know she's got more in her than what she's giving. I enjoyed some of Future Nostalgia, but a lot of the tracks felt so generic. I'm hoping for something more gritty this time around! With that being said... Physical is still one of my favorite songs from her, mainly because of that infectious flute synth thing!!!

Same, I abandoned FN after a couple weeks because it felt like candy, it didn't have much to keep me interested. DSN is still an amazing song

chaeri pls

Mister G
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Same, I abandoned FN after a couple weeks because it felt like candy, it didn't have much to keep me interested. DSN is still an amazing song

I will always be bitter that she didn't do more with Cool or Hallucinate.

dit

so excited for DL3! I hope it is a little rougher around the edges compared to FN because FN was too polished (though it was beyond amazing as well for pure pop fans!). I kind of enjoy how amateurish some of her debut album songs sounded like. Songs like Be The One have a very beautiful edge to them that I did not hear in FN so I hope she captures that naturalness a little more on DL3. Regardless, whatever she serves I know it will be an amazing evolution. This girl's career and growth is exciting to follow because she herself seems so ambitious and so excited for her eras. She gets it and knows what fans want and is willing ot give it to them which is nice. I miss popgirls doing that tbh :giveup: 

Pharamon

Pleeeeeeeeeease no more generic recycled sound and basic lyrics... Show us some depth queen

Bio

I hope it's not like any of the songs from the Moonlight edition, 'cause those are a big meh. I feel like she can pull this off tho!

DelusionalGaga

I for one loved FN and think it's an incredible album. I just hope she never reverts back to her Spotify girl chill pop times, like her debut album. I would love to see her try something rougher, like rock or punk or something.

Archived