Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
911OnMe

We were robbed of the full chromatica experience

i hate this pandemic :cryga:

PunkTheFunk

One year later and I'm sitting in the exact same spot as when I first listened to it, probably wearing the same clothes too.

CENmau9WEAADAeB.jpg

StarstruckIllusion

Her best album 

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

Her best album 

is Chromatica yes

Volantits

I'm editing a compilation video of reactions from fans when the album first dropped, last year :saladga: Finally putting the footage together, because last summer was ummmm... so depressing it was hard to concentrate. 1 year later, I'm editing all night to release on the anniversary. Can't wait to share it! :pawsup: 

littlepotter

The album that made 2020 for me. Never expected to love it as much as I did. Thank you Gaga for pouring your pain out into enchanting dance music :hug:

chaeri pls

Starmie25

Sadly it wasn't the full Chromatica experience, but I still thought it was all pretty dope. My first time experiencing a Gaga-pop rollout! "911" and "ROM" mvs were such a spectacle and tiktok spamming the hell out of the interludes was so funny. 

I'm still obsessed with "Enigma", "Alice", "1000 Doves" and I feel lyrically and sonically "Replay" is one of her best tracks ever! It deserves a sick visual. 

Bring on the remix album! Need more of that HOUSE! 

🍻

Patriziaa Reggiani

It deserved so much more! I wish gaga would execute her full vision the next album cycle.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Archived