js4754394o9823

Good 4 Her
Amazing album

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

PeachJug

oh wow 

depending on her next album she may become a mpg

DelusionalGaga

Breaking records and her haters' necks. A queen in the making :firega::applause:

hELXIG

Guess I should Google who this is and give her music a listen then :wtf:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

bionic

As her solo career gets better, each episode of HSMTMTS gets worse :giveup: Only a legend!

buy bionic

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

each episode of HSMTMTS gets worse :giveup:

I think the bar was low from the beginning :huntyga: 

holy scheisse

I haven't listened to the album yet but im obsessed with her and have been binge watching her show :bear: rooting for miss olivia

ManuelColon

I am so confused by her success, not because I think anything bad about her, but where does all this hype and record breaking success comes from? Did people knew her well before Driver's License? The girl is dancing circles around everybody with her first three singles.

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

I am so confused by her success, not because I think anything bad about her, but where does all this hype and record breaking success comes from? Did people knew her well before Driver's License? The girl is dancing circles around everybody with her first three singles.

She plays a main character in a Disney show, plus Driver's license had this story about her ex-boyfriend and Sabrina Carpenter and huge support from Tiktok - that's what I remember 

I wonder if it's fake numbers. And no im not a woman hater, who is against every woman's success. I'll give an example, Ive never been a huge fan of Billie Eillish but I could understand her success, she has her own style, her own type of voice and a unique style of music to some degree. But Olivia is a blend of Lorde, Birdy and Halsey, singing in cursive to songs that are not even remotely catchy or interesting in terms of lyrics. I listened to her whole new album, I cannot comprehend how she could have this immense success yet someone like Shawn Mendes, I compare the two because he kinda had the same type of style in the beginning of his career, he's not even breaking Spotify records or making so much buzz. Kudos to her but I'm really suspecting something here...

Archived